On the heels of the recently introduced Rokinon 12mm Fisheye and 50mm F1.4 lenses, Rokinon expands its already impressive Full Frame Prime Lens lineup with the Rokinon Cine DS 135mm T2.2 ED UMC Digital Telephoto Cine Lens. This high speed telephoto cine lens features a circular 9-blade diaphragm for superb out-of-focus highlights (Bokeh), a non-rotating filter mount, high performance ED glass elements, UMC anti-reflective Ultra Multi-Coating, close focusing to 2.6 feet and is tightly color matched to the Rokinon Cine DS lens system. In addition, the Rokinon 135mm T2.2 Cine DS features de-clicked aperture control, standardized focus and aperture gear positions for quick lens changes with follow focus devices, calibration in T-stops, and dual calibrated right and left side distance and aperture scales. The 135mm T2.2 Cine DS version is initially available in mounts for Canon EOS, Nikon, Sony E, Sony A and Micro 4/3.
- Full frame compatible with an 18.8 degree angle of view on full frame cameras and a 12.4 angle of view on APS-C cameras
- Rokinon Ultra Multi-Coated (UMC) Optics & takes 77mm filter size
- Minimum Focusing Distance of 2.6 ft. with fast apertures of T2.2 - T22
- Unified focus gear and aperture gear positions with all Rokinon Cine DS lenses
- Includes lens pouch, front and rear lens caps, removable lens hood and 1 year Rokinon warranty
- Dimensions: 5.8 x 3.2 x 3.2 inches
- Weight: 1.9 pounds