Expert Image Quality
Capture every moment in true-to-life quality. With the best-in-class resolution of the extra large 20.3 MP APS-C CMOS sensor, shots are rich, deep and exquisitely detailed. For active subjects, stills can be captured beautifully with 7fps Continuous Shot/100ms AF Speed. Then review your shot on the large 3.0" AMOLED display-made for sharper images and glare reduction.
Professional Just Got Easier
Compact, lightweight and easy to carry, the NX200 puts a professional camera in the palm of your hand. Form truly meets function through rubber-coated, ergonomic design, so it's easy to get a grip on any shot. And the new Smart Panel interface keeps camera setup and navigation simple-so it's quick and easy to shoot your best.
Beat the Action
Capture the perfect picture, no matter the speed of the subject. High Speed Capture can take sequential pictures at 7fps, so keeping up with the action also means unparalleled images. And the all-new autofocus algorithm makes it simple to get those rich, high-quality shots in an instant.
Perfect In Any Light
Take photos in any light at any speed-and get the shot. The NX200 can shoot high as 12800 ISO at normal settings, so even in low light, high-speed photos minimal noise and blurring. Or expand the range to maximize the potential of available light, for natural-looking images indoors or at night.
HD Video Recording
Produce high-definition movies like a pro: The NX200 can shoot smooth, dynamic video in 1080 30p Full HD. Take advantage of the wide zoom, 18-200 mm lens made for HD video, and when it's showtime, the built-in HDMI interface connects directly to the big screen.
Genius in One Button
Create spectacular images on the fly. The updated i-Function 2.0 puts manual control of image capture settings right on the lens in a single button and the value ring. Intuitive icons streamline access to lens settings as well i-Zoom and i-Effect, so you always get the most from every shot.
Believe in Magic
Expand your creative palette with Magic Mode. Right from the display you can transform any shot with effects or express a mood. Choose from 10 Smart Filters and 12 Magic Frames to create poster-quality visuals with ease and verve. New effects include the warm ambiance of Soft Focus and the comic book style of Half-Tone Dot.
The Right View
Get the full picture with the thin and light 3.0" VGA AMOLED display. Darker blacks and more vibrant colors make it easy to view shots anywhere, even in direct sunlight. And images display almost as quickly as you take them, so you can do what you do best: Take the next shot.
Stunning 3D Images
Another NX200 innovation: Photograph vast, panoramic landscapes or stunning 3D images with one button on a single mode dial. Or apply both modes at once to create spectacular 3D panoramas. Then show your world the world with a simple HDMI connection to your 3D HDTV.
Processor of Perfection
Get the perfect shot from any circumstance in any light. The advanced DRIM DSP image processor powers stunning images and Full HD video. Supporting a sensitivity range of ISO100-12800, the processor instantly recognizes and reduces noise and distortion.
Advanced Comes Easy
Easily find and use advanced capabilities on the NX200. The user-friendly Smart Panel makes important controls accessible by hot key, and an intuitive graphical interface is easy to navigate so you can focus on the getting a great picture, not the settings.
- Black Color
- Interchangeable Lens Camera
- Approx. 20.3 MP
- Samsung NX Mount
- Auto 1/4000sec. ~ 30sec.
- ?3 EV (1/3EV step) Compensation
- Auto, 100, 200, 400, 800, 1600, 3200, 6400, 12800 (1 or 1/3EV step) ISO Equivalent
- TTL 221(17x13) Block segment, Metering : Multi, Center-weighted, Spot, Metering range : EV 0-18 (ISO 100 ? 30mm, F2)
- Single AF, Continuous AF, MF Modes
- Approx. 100% Field of View
- VGA ( 640X480 ) 614k dots ( PenTile ) Resolution
- Smart Flash, Auto, Auto+Red-eye reduction, Fill-in, Fill-in+Red-eye reduction, 1st Curtain, 2nd Curtain, Off Modes
- Less than 1/180sec. Sync. Speed
- Smart Filter
- Picture Wizard
- Dust Reduction
- Auto, Daylight, Cloudy, Fluorescent (W, N, D), Tungsten, Flash, Custom, K(Manual)
- RAW (SRW), JPEG (EXIF 2.21), DCF, DPOF 1.1, PictBridge 1.0 File Formats
- Still Image Capture, Time Trimming
- x0.25 (640, 320 only), x0.5 (1280, 640, 320 only), x5, x10, x20
- 4.6" x 2.46" x1.44" (excluding the projection part)
- PC with processor better than Intel Pentium III 500MHz, (Intel Pentium 800MHz or higher recommended), Windows XP / Vista / 7, Minimum 256MB RAM (512MB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended), USB port, 1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor,(24-bit color display recommended), Microsoft Direct X 9.0c or later
Intelli Studio 3.0
Windows XP SP2 / Vista / 7, Minimum 512MB RAM (1GB or more recommended), 250MB of available hard disk space (1GB or more recommended),1024x768 pixels, 16-bit color display compatible monitor, USB 2.0, Microsoft DirectX 9.0c or later,nVIDIA Geforce 7600GT or higher / ATI X1600 series or higher, # 64-bit editions of Windows XP / Vista / and 7 are not supported
Samsung RAW converter 4
Windows XP / Vista / 7,Intel Pentium, AMD Athlon Processor, 1GB or more RAM recommended,Minimum 100MB of available hard disk space,1024x768 pixels, Full Color (24-bit or higher) color display compatible monitor
- 5-85 percent
- 0-40 degrees C
- intelli-studio 3.0, Samsung RAW Converter 4, Adobe Reader