Sekonic L-308S FLASHMATE
Small and lightweight meter for accurate flash and ambient meaurements.
- Built-in Sliding Lumisphere For quick selection of incident or reflected light measurements.
- Cord or Cordless Flash Measuring
- Large LCD Panel Provides large, clear display of all exposure data and settings.
- Single Mode Selection Button For quick flash or ambient mode setting.
- Selectable Full, 1/2 or 1/3 Stop Settings
- Cine Mode 8 fps to 128 fps.
- Repeat Accuracy of +/- 0.1 EV
The new Sekonic L-308S FLASHMATE offers an affordable, lightweight meter with the latest component technology and precise calibration for accurate digital exposures. It features a choice of Full, 1/2 or 1/3 step selectable aperture settings. It measures ambient or flash exposure either by incident or reflective metering modes. And a built-in Lumisphere provides a quick switch from incident to reflected light measurements and a Lumidisc (included) offers precise contrast and brightness measurements. The LCD panel has also been improved for better readability. Information such as ISO, measuring modes and selected settings has been redesigned similar to the very popular Sekonic L-358 FLASHMASTER.
- Small, Lightweight and Improved Offer today film and digital photographers the accuracy and reliability that they demand.
- Selectable Shutter Speed and Aperture Settings Full, ? and 1/3 selectable f/stops
- Precise Display 1/10th of a stop increments (in Full stop mode)
- Single Power Source Convenient AA battery powered.
- Extreme Accuracy +/- 0.1 EV repeatability
- Type: Digital exposure meter for ambient and flash light
- Light receiving method: Incident light and reflected light
- Incident light: Convertible to flat diffuser (Lumisphere slides to expose Lumidisc)
- Reflected light: Light receiving angle 40 degrees (Lumigrid)
- Light receptor element: Silicon photo diode
- Ambient light: Shutter priority metering EV metering
- Flash: With synchro cord
- Without synchro cord
Measuring Range (ISO 100)
- Ambient light: Incident light EV 0 to EV 19.9
- Reflected light EV 0 to EV 19.9 (with 40 degrees Lumigrid)
- Flash: Incident light f/1.4 to f/90.9 (approx. f/124)
- Film speed: ISO 3 to 8000 (in 1/3 steps)
- Shutter Speeds Ambient light: 60 seconds to 1/8000 seconds (in 1, 1/2 or 1/3 stop) also 1/200, 1/400
- Cine speeds: 8, 12, 16, 18, 24, 25, 30, 32, 64, 128 frames per second (at a 180 degree shutter angle)
- Exposure Out of Range: U (underexposure) or O (overexposure) indication
- Battery Power Indicator display: With 3 level status icon
- Auto Power Off: 4 minutes after last use
- Battery used: One AA battery (1. 5V Alkaline or Manganese dry cell)
- Operating temperature range: 32 degrees to 104 degrees F (0 degrees to 40 degrees C)
- Storage temperature range: -4 degrees to 140 degrees F (-20 degrees to 60 degrees C)
- Dimensions: 2.5"W x 4.3"H x 0.9"D (63mmW x 110mmH x 22mmD)
- Weight: 3.4oz (95gm) with battery
- Standard accessories supplied: Lumidisc with pouch, soft case, strap, synchro terminal cap, AA battery