This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our certified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc). Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional info or images on this product.
Sigma's 70-300mm F4-5.6 DG Macro is a compact telephoto zoom lens. With a range that is useful for candid portraiture, capturing children playing in the backyard, amateur sports or even wildlife at the zoo this lens is usually the lens that photographers reach for first. It's great on vacation for capturing scenic details or even groups of flowers in a garden. The Sigma 70-300mm offer a 4 to 1 zoom ratio in a compact lens that is easily carried in your camera bag or left on the camera as you travel; and the images are magnificent.
The multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduce flare and ghosting, which is a common problem with digital cameras, and it also creates an optimum color balance through the entire zoom range. The minimum focusing distance is 59 inches at all zoom settings. The lens features a switch for changeover to macro photography at focal lengths between 200 millimeters and 300 millimeters with a maximum close-up magnification. Without changing the distance between camera and subject, you can change the shooting magnification
- Optimized for use with digital SLR cameras
- Multi-layer lens coating and lens design reduces flare and ghosting
- Minimum focusing distance is 59 inches at all zoom settings
- Features 14 lens elements in 10 Groups
- High-performance lens ideal for portraits, sports photography, nature photography
- Focal length: 70-300mm
- Maximum aperture: f/4-5.6
- Lens Construction - 14 Elements in 10 Groups
- Angle of View - 34.3 Degrees - 8.2 Degrees
- Number of Diaphragm Blades - 9
- Mininum Aperture - f22-f32
- Minimum Focusing Distance - 150(95) cm / 59.1(37.4) in
- Filter Size (mm) - 58mm
- Maximum Magnifications - 1:4
- Dimensions - (Diameter x Length) - 76.6 x 119.5 mm/3.0 x 4.7 in
- Extended Dimensions - 208.30 mm / 8.2 in
- Weight - 530g / 18.7oz.