Compact and powerful, this 2.4 GHZ digital baby monitor lets you relax with confidence while your child rests. Better yet, it works up to 900 feet away and features easy-to-use wall and table mounts. There's also an out-of-range warning if you venture too far and voice-activated LED lights that display the severity of your baby's stirrings.
Digital Audio Baby Monitor
Simple to use yet so compact and convenient, the NTM-DA1 lets you keep track of baby, while tackling life?s daily chores.
2.4GHz digital broadcast with auto channel select delivers crystal clear audio up to 990 ft (270m).
Two alarms will illuminate and sound, even if the volume is set to zero, when you are out of range or the battery is running out.
Enjoy the added reliability of built-in water resistance.
Selectable ON/OFF voice activation mode eliminates most background noise while saving battery life. When active, the speaker sounds only when the baby stirs.
Sound Sensitive LED's
Multiple LEDs on the receiver illuminate to indicate the intensity of your baby's stirrings.
With a built-in rechargeable Lithium-Ion battery, you can keep an ear on your child for up to 16 hours of battery life (Voice Activation Off).
Keep the receiver by your side when attending to chores or flip out to stand up the receiver on a counter or end table when taking a breather or relaxing with friends.
The microphone module can be mounted easily on the wall or set on flat surface.
- Antenna System: PWB printed
- Frequency Band: Digital 2.4 GHz
- Full Range Speaker Size: Approximately 1.10 inches (28 mm) diameter
- Location: Nursery
- Nursery Monitor: Yes
- Alarm: Activity Lights,
- Out of Range Indicator, and Low Battery Power
- Design: Nursery Monitor with belt clip
- RF Carrier Frequencies: Digital 2.4 GHz
Inputs and Outputs
- DC-In: 1 (receiver charging), 1 (transmitter module power)
- Battery Life (Approx): Audio Playback: Approximately 16 hours
- Charge Time: Approximately 7 hours
- Battery Type: Receiver: Ni-MH Rechargeable Battery (Built-In)
- Power Consumption (in Operation): Transmitter: Maximum load: 0.85 W
- Receiver: Maximum load: 2.5 W; Normal mode: 0.85 W
- Power Requirements: Input: 100-240 V AC, 50/60 Hz, 0.3 A
- Output: 5 V, 0.4A
Weights and Measurements
- Dimensions (Approx.): Transmitter: W 2 1/8" x H 2 1/2" x D 2 1/4" (53 x 62.3 x 56.1 mm);
Receiver: W 2 1/8" x H 4" x D 1 7/16" (51.1 x 99.1 x 36.1 mm); AC Adaptor: W 2 1/2" x H 1 1/16" x D 2 3/4" (63 x 26.8 x 44 mm)
- Weight (Approx.): Transmitter: 1. 31 oz (41 g); Receiver: 3.21 oz (100 g); AC Adaptor: 2.05 oz. (64 g)