Compared to conventional Dynamic drivers, Balanced Armature drivers produce a broad and even frequency response with notable vocal clarity. SONY Balanced Armature drivers are tuned for higher or lower frequency response and combined to emphasize certain sound characteristics.
The IPx5 and x7 rated water resistant housing completely eliminates airways, while a waterproof film keeps water from leaking in, making the XBA-S65 highly water resistant and rinsable without sacrificing music quality.
Adjustable Ear Loop
Easily adjust for a precise fit by looping the Ear Loop around the ear and pulling snug. Once in place, the XBA-S65 earbuds stay put, letting you focus on matters at hand.
Balanced Armature Driver
Newly developed micro-size, full-range driver units deliver detailed and transparent sound reproduction. Be it your favorite vocalist, driving bass line, piano, guitar, or drum solo, hear even the most subtle musical details with tremendous clarity.
The ultra-compact design of Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones allows for a natural in-ear fit and improved, long-term comfort.
Noise Blocking Design
Balanced Armature (BA) in-ear headphones comfortable fit also affords significantly lower sound leakage levels both in or out, allowing you uninterrupted access to your music.
Hybrid silicone earbuds, in 4 sizes, allow for a tailored fit that maximizes overall sound quality and comfort.
- Driver Unit: Closed, Balanced Armature
- Frequency Response: 6 - 24,000 Hz
- Impedance: 24 ohms at 1 kHz
- Sensitivity (db): 105 dB/mW
- Ear Cups: N/A
- Case Type: Carrying Pouch
- Plug: Gold-plated L-type stereo mini plug
- Power Handling Capacity: 100 mW (IEC)
- Type of Use: Portable
- Cord: 47 1/4 in. (1.2 m), OFC Litz cord Y-type
- Headphone Type: Vertical in-the-ear style earbuds
Weights and Measurements
- Weight (Approx.): 10 g (0.43 oz.) without cord