T-fal's new high-speed kettle employs 1,750 watts of electric power to bring 1 cup of cold water to a rolling boil in one minute. With the kettle filled to its 7-cup capacity, a full boil is achieved in five minutes. That makes the kettle ideal for instant coffee, tea, hot chocolate, or instant soups. To ensure that the water doesn't boil away if attention is diverted, the kettle shuts off automatically once the water reaches full boil. For convenience, it lifts off its corded power base for cordless pouring, can be set on the power base in any direction, and turns on (or off) with a simple push of a button on the handle. Inside the spout there's a removable and washable antiscale filter that extends the kettle's life. With an exterior of hard, gleaming plastic, the kettle wipes clean easily. It's pleasingly plump, has water-level windows on both sides and a cord wrap underneath, and carries a one-year warranty against defects.
- 1750-watt high-speed kettle boils 7 cups of water in just 5 minutes
- On/off button located on handle; boil-dry protection with automatic shuat-off
- Variable temperature control; lifts off corded power base for cordless pouring
- Exterior water-level indicators; concealed heating element; anti-scale filter
- Measures approximately 8 by 11 by 8 inches; 1-year limited warranty