The Tamrac Explorer 1 carries and protects a digital or film SLR (like Canon's 20D or Nikon's D70s) with a lens attached, an additional lens and accessories. The main compartment features Tamrac's Dual-Foam Technology for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment. An external front pocket features Tamrac's patented Memory and Battery Management System, which uses red flags to identify which memory cards and batteries are available and which ones are used up. A Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories. A Total Coverage Top with quick-release buckle and zipper closures provides weather protection. Inside the lid is a smooth nylon pocket for holding lens cleaning paper and an open pocket in the back holds an instruction manual. An adjustable, BioCurve non-slip shoulder strap, and an EasyGrip carrying handle provide convenient carrying options for the Explorer 1.
- Carries and protects a digital or film SLR with a 3-1/2 inch lens attached, an additional lens, a small flash and accessories.
- Main comparent features adjustable, foam-padded dividers and Dual-Foam Technology for shock protection and a custom fit to equipment.
- Features Tamrac's patented Memory & Battery Management System? that uses red flags to identify available memory cards and batteries.
- Speed Pocket on the front flap secures and provides quick access to small accessories, while the Total Coverage Top with quick-release buvkle and zipper closures provides weather protection.
- Adjustable shoulder strap, EasyGrip carrying handle and belt loops provide convenient carrying options.