With TASCAM's GT-R1, you can plug in and record anywhere. It combines a portable recorder with an instrument trainer for the ultimate songwriter's toolkit. Record using the built-in stereo condenser microphones, or plug in your guitar or bass to record using the amp simulator, reverb and multi-effects. The GT-R1's built-in rhythm machine sets the groove when beginning your song, and the overdub mode allows you to build a song step-by-step.
TASCAM's GT-R1 records in MP3 or WAV format, 16-bit or 24-bit. A generous 1GB SD card is included to get you started, and the USB 2.0 jack charges the recorder and copies your recordings to your PC or Mac. There's a low cut filter and analog limiter to keep levels under control, whether you're improvising in the studio or recording rehearsals or concerts.
There's no better tool for learning new songs and solos than TASCAM's instrument trainers. Load MP3 files into the GT-R1 and plug in to play along. Loop a section of a solo with two button presses, then slow it down without changing the pitch. You can even switch on a Guitar or Bass canceller to play along with the original rhythm section. The GT-R1 also includes a chromatic tuner and metronome for practice and warmup.
Don't go anywhere without your guitar and your new songwriting partner, the GT-R1.
- Portable stereo recording with built-in condenser microphones
- MP3 or WAV file recording, up to 48kHz/24-bit
- 1/4" Instrument input for Guitar or Bass
- Amp simulation, reverb and multi-effects
- Over 80 rhythm tracks in a variety of styles
- Overdub function allows users to record over an existing track
- Powered microphone input
- Low cut filter and analog limiter on input
- Loop and change the speed of music playback without changing the pitch to learn and transcribe new music
- Guitar and Bass canceller allows musicians to play along
- Includes 1GB SD Card and rechargeable battery
- USB 2.0 Connection to computer for file transfer and charging
- Optional AK-DR1 includes a tabletop stand, microphone clip and windscreen