The R.H. Forschner 6 inch Semi-Stiff, Curved Blade Boning Knife by Victorinox features a Fibrox handle and extremely sharp blade that holds its edge.
The patented Fibrox handle is dishwasher safe and slip resistant, even when wet. It is also NSF approved, as crevices that would offer hospitality to bacteria are minimized. As with all R.H. Forschner knives, the handle is ergonomically designed to minimize wrist tension and provides a natural fit.
Forschner knives all have high carbon, stainless steel blades that are hand finished at Victorinox in Switzerland by skilled craftsmen. Each knife is stamped from a single sheet of metal. The blade is then hardened, tempered, ground, polished, etched and finished. Victorinox uses a special tempering process to produce an edge that can be resharpened over and over again.
- Curved boning knife provides a better working angle when cutting close to and around the bone
- High carbon stainless-steel blade provides maximum sharpness and edge retention; conical ground through length and depth for a wider break point; ice tempered to sustain sharpness longer
- Blade stamped from cold-rolled steel; bolsterless edge for use of entire blade and ease of sharpening
- Patented Fibrox handles are textured, slip resistant, and ergonomically designed for balance and comfort; NSF approved
- Hand washing recommended; lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects; expertly made in Switzerland