The WXGA resolution ViewSonic PJD6531w DLP Projector is powerful and feature-rich at a surprisingly affordable price.
With 3200 lumens and up to a 3200:1 dynamic contrast ratio it's got the projection power to create vivid lifelike images in a wide variety of projection venues, at home, in school or at work.
It not only projects in 720p, 1080i and 1080p it can accept high definition signals in pure digital form thanks to its HDMI connector.
This projector is also compatible with the NTSC, PAL and SECAM international video signals and it's got an international 100 ? 240 V AC, 50/60 Hz power supply to complement its worldwide capabilities.
The PJD6531w projects clear, vibrant images thanks to its Texas Instruments Digital Light Processor Digital Micromirror Device (DLP DMD) imaging panel (The part that forms the picture). Ironically, DLP chipsets not only produce some of the most intensely vivid and beautiful images of any technology, they actually save you time and money too. As a bonus they don't require filters that have to be cleaned and replaced.
But the PJD6531w has an even bigger bonus in store for you. It's 3-D ready. Those millions of microscopic mirrors in its imaging chip operate so fast that they can project one image for each eye, making 3-D in your home and office a reality. You bring the 3-D glasses and programming. Your projector is ready to bring you everything from fantastic scientific visualizations to stunning 3-D movies.
An RJ-45 jack enables network control and management of the PJD6531w. Through the network connection the projector can actually send out an email when an error occurs of when the lamp is reaching the end of its useful life.
Finally, when you want to make sure you include your entire audience you'll appreciate this projector's closed captioning capabilities (from sources that provide it). CC was developed for the hard of hearing but it's also useful for helping people for whom English is a second language and any time you're projecting in a noisy environment
- DMD DLP Panel With Texas Instruments BrilliantColor Technology
- The panel is the part of the projector that forms the image. The latest BrilliantColor technology delivers stunning all-digital clarity with life-like color, sharp graphics and outstanding video. The sophisticated six-segment (red, green, blue, cyan, magenta and yellow) color wheel enhances the yellow color performance that's key to accurate and vivid color reproduction. DLP panels offer a bonus: They require no filters that have to be periodically cleaned and replaced.
- Eco Mode Saves You Money and Helps Save The Environment
- Eco mode extends the life of your lamp from a very respectable 4000 hours up to 6000 hours and it reduces noise output from an already quiet 34 dB to a literally whisper quiet 29 dB.
- Network Ready With an RJ45 Jack
- Thanks to its built-in RJ45 (Ethernet) jack the PJD6531w can be operated over a LAN. It even has its own built-in HTTP page for remote control and monitoring over a network. And when the lamp is reaching the end of its useful life the projector can email you to let you know.
- 3-D Ready For Immersive Educational, Gaming and Entertainment Viewing
- If you've seen a recent 3-D movie in the movie theater, chances are the 3-D effect was generated by a DLP Cinema projector. That same, basic technology has now been applied to the PJD6532w. DLP technology uses millions of Digital Micromirror Devices (DMDs) that reflect light to create a stunning picture. This imaging technology is so fast, it can actually produce two images on the screen microseconds apart: One for the left eye and one for the right eye. Then 3-D glasses combine the two images to create an amazing 3-D effect. This projector is ready for the revolution. All you need to add is 3-D glasses and 3-D programming that can include lessons developed for 3-D, 3-D games and 3-D movies.
- Closed Captioning Includes Your Whole Audience
- This projector can display all four channels (CC1, CC2, CC3 and CC4) of closed captioning plus the T1 and T2 text channels from program sources that provide CC. That's good not only for your hard of hearing audience members but for anyone learning English as a second language or when you have to present in a noisy environment.
|Device Type ||DLP projector |
|3D Technology ||Yes |
|Width ||11 in |
|Depth ||8.6 in |
|Height ||4.5 in |
|Weight ||6 lbs |
|Enclosure Color ||Black |
|Image Brightness ||3000 ANSI lumens |
|Image Contrast Ratio ||2000:1 / 3200:1 (dynamic) |
|Image Size ||27.6 in - 299 in |
|Projection Distance ||4 ft - 33 ft |
|Resolution ||SXGA (1280 x 1024) |
|Native Aspect Ratio ||4:3 |
|Max Sync Rate (V x H) ||120 Hz x 80 kHz |
|Lamp Type ||230 Watt |
|Lamp Life Cycle ||4000 hour(s) / 6000 hour(s) (economic mode) |
|Controls / Adjustments ||Brightness, contrast, H/V position, color balance, input select, color temperature, keystone correction |
|Features ||BrilliantColor |
|Focus Type ||Manual |
|Zoom Type ||Manual |
|Zoom Factor ||1.2x |
|Keystone Correction Type ||Digital |
|Keystone Correction Direction ||Vertical |
|Vertical Keystone Correction ||-40 / +40 |
|Analog Video Format ||NTSC, SECAM, PAL-B/G, PAL-N, PAL-M, PAL-I, NTSC 4.43, PAL 60, NTSC 3.58, PAL-D, PAL-H |
|Analog Video Signal ||RGB, composite video |
|Video Modes ||480p, 720p, 1080i, 480i, 576i, 576p |
|Analog Video Signal ||RGB |
|Type ||Remote control - external - wireless |
|Interfaces ||1 x VGA input - 15 pin HD D-Sub (HD-15) 1 x composite video input - RCA |
|Cables Included ||VGA cable Composite cable |
|Compliant Standards ||FCC Class B certified, CE, UL, C-Tick, cUL, GS, ICES-003, NOM, SASO, CB, CCC, PSB, EK, IRAM, RoHS, WEEE, GOST-R |
|Power Device ||Power supply - internal |
|Voltage Required ||AC 240 V ( 50/60 Hz ) |
|Power Consumption Operational ||305 Watt |
|Software Included ||Drivers & Utilities |
|Service & Support ||3 years warranty |
|Service & Support Details ||Limited warranty - parts and labor - 3 years Limited warranty - lamp - 1 year |
|Min Operating Temperature ||32 ?F |
|Max Operating Temperature ||104 ?F |
|Humidity Range Operating ||5 - 85% |