Accessory handset only?requires a IS7121 series phone to operate
Front Porch Video Screening
Like Caller ID for your front porch, this video doorbell allows you to screen visitors before answering the door, without worry of being seen.
Take a snapshot, or stream video
The system automatically snaps a photo and sends it to the handsets when visitors ring the doorbell. You can then stream video, audio, or both with just two buttons.
Voice Announce Caller ID
Audibly announces the name of the caller on all handsets and the base unit. No need to find the handset to see who's calling - making screening calls that much easier.
Push-To-Talk acts as a multiple handset walkie talkie system to instantly communicate with any or all of the handsets within the system.
- 1.8-inch color display on handset
- HD Audio
- Caller ID/Call Waiting - stores 50 calls
- Handset Speakerphone
- Save up to 100 Photos
- Backlit keypad and display
- ECO Mode power-conserving technology
- Quiet Mode
- DECT 6.0 Digital technology
- Voicemail Waiting Indicator
- Message retrieval from handset
- Last 10 number redial
- Conference between an outside line and up to 2 cordless handsets
- 50 name and number phonebook directory
- Any key answer
- Volume control
- Intercom between handsets
- Trilingual prompts?choose between English, Spanish or French