Heighten Your Viewing Experience
The Vivitek D803W-3D is a high-performance digital projector that offers outstanding digital images with full color saturation. D803W-3D features native WXGA resolution, multiple connectivity options and 3600 lumens of brightness. With a 3D function and the capability to convert 2D content into 3D from pretty much any video source without an external box. The Vivitek D803W-3D digital projector takes standard and 3D to another level.
The Vivitek D803W-3D displays 3D content from virtually any video source, and can convert 2D content to 3D without an external box. The D803W-3D connection options include: two (2) HDMI v1.3, component video, VGA-in for standard or 3D-ready laptops, composite video, S-video, and Rs232c for integration and system administration.
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
BrilliantColor from Texas Instruments is a multi-color processing technology that produces vibrant images. BrilliantColor technology uses up to six colors, instead of just the three primary colors, red, green and blue, to improve color accuracy and brightens secondary colors.
DLP chipset-based projectors produce vivid images with digital clarity and precision. The DLP chip uses millions of tiny mirrors to reflect all the colors of visible light to project a digital image onto a screen. DLP technology delivers high contrast ratios and minimizes the gaps between pixels for bright, sharp pictures.
3-Year Warranty on Parts and Labor / 1-Year Warranty on Lamp.
- Brightness 3600 Lumens (Typical)
- Native Resolution WXGA (1280 x 800)
- Max. Resolution UXGA (1600 x 1200)
- Contrast Ratio 15,000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type = 4000/3000 Hours (Standard/Boost), 240W UHP
- Lamp Part Number: 5811117901-SVV
- Display Type Single 0.65"
- DLP Technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio (+/- 3 percent ) 1.54 to 1.7:1 (Distance/Width)
- Image Size (Diagonal) 25" to 300"(0.6 to 7.6 m)
- Projection Distance 3.9' to 32.8' (1.2 to 10.0 m)
- Projection Lens F = 2.50-2.72, f = 17.8-21.35mm
- Zoom Ratio 1.1:1 Manual Zoom/Focus
- Aspect Ratio 16:10 Native, 4:3 and 16:9 Compatible
- Offset 123 percent
- Keystone Correction +/- 40 degrees Vertical
- Color Spectrum 1.07 Billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate 15, 30 to 90 KHz
- Vertical Scan Rate 43 to 120Hz
- Speaker 10W Mono
- Remote Control IR Remote with Laser Pointer
- Projection Method Table Top or Ceiling Mount (Front or Rear)
- Uniformity 85 percent
- Computer Compatibility UXGA, WXGA, SXGA+, SXGA, XGA, SVGA, VGA Resized; VESA Standards; PC and Macintosh Compatible
- Video Compatibility SDTV (480i, 576i), EDTV (480p, 576p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p), NTSC (M, 3.58/4.43 MHz), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
- 3D Video Compatibility 720p 50/60 Frame Packing, 1080i 50/60 Side-by-Side, 1080p24 Frame Packing
- I/O Connection Ports HDMI v1.3 (x2), Component Video, VGA-In, Composite Video, S-Video, RCA Stereo-In, Mini-Jack Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-Out, RS-232c, USB (Service)
- Security Kensington Lock Port, Security Bar
- Weight 8.0 lbs (3.63 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D) 11.2" x 5.12" x 10.3" (285 x 130 x 261 mm)
- Noise Level 32dB/34dB (Standard/Boost Mode)
- Power: Supply: AC 100-240V, 50/60Hz
Consumption: 230W (Standard), 260W (Boost), <0.5W (Standby)
- Operating Temperature 41 to 95 degrees F (5 to 35 Degrees C), 80 percent max humidity
- Warranty 3-Year Limited Parts/Labor, 1-Year Lamp
- Standard Accessories AC Power Cord, VGA Cable, Remote Control, Batteries for Remote, User Manual (CD), Warranty Card