DLP DarkChip2 and BrilliantColor Technology for a Bright, Crisp Picture
The H1081 utilizes Texas Instruments' DLP DarkChip2 and BrilliantColor technologies for sharp color and high contrast. Its 5,000:1 contrast ratio and bright 2,000 lumens ensure crisp, noticeable visuals in multiple light conditions. BrilliantColor technology feature multicolor processing to produce vibrant images on the screen. It not only improves color accuracy, but brightens secondary colors for accurate, true-to-life images.
Filter-Free Design for Longer Life
DLP technology allows manufacturers to create a filter-free projection design. Filter-free means significant savings and lower maintenance efforts over the projector's lifespan, which means a lower total cost of ownership for the projector.
Versatile, User-Friendly Design
The user-friendly H1081 features a RS-232c port for one-touch automation--integrate it with third-party control systems for one-touch control from a PC or compatible remote. The H1081 also features a versatile range of inputs and outputs, including HDMI v1.3 (x2), VGA-In, Component Video, Composite Video, S-Video, RCA Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-In, Mini-Jack Audio-Out, and USB.
It's also UXGA, SXGA, SXGA+, XGA, VGA Resized, VESA standards, and PC and Macintosh compatible.
Whisper-Quiet 26 dB Operation
Designed to run quieter than other small DLP projectors, the H1081 produces an operating noise of just 26/30 decibels (standard/economic mode). Don't let annoying fan noise interrupt your favorite movies, games, and TV shows.
Built-in 5-Watt Speaker
No audio system to connect to? No problem: the H1081 features a full-range, 5-watt mono speaker for presentations and other times when no other audio outputs are available.
The H1081 2,000-lumen DLP projector is backed by a one-year limited warranty on parts and a 90-day warranty on the lamp.
What's in the Box
AC power cord, component cable, remote control, batteries for remote, user's manual on CD, lens cap, and warranty card.
- Brightness: 2,000 lumens (typical)
- Native Resolution: 1080p (1920 x 1080)
- Contrast Ratio: 5,000:1 (Full On/Off)
- Lamp Life and Type: ?3000/2000 hours (standard/boost mode), 230W UHP
- Display Type: Single 0.65" DarkChip2 DLP technology by Texas Instruments
- Throw Ratio: 1.6 to 1.92:1 (distance/width)
- Image Size (Diagonal): 25? to 300? (0.6 to 7.6 m)
- Projection Distance: 3.3? to 32.8? (1.0 to 10.0 m)
- Projection Lens: F=2.55-2.72, f=21.3-24.5 mm
- Zoom Ratio: 1.2:1 manual zoom/focus
- Aspect Ratio: 16:9 native, 4:3 compatible
- Offset: 130%
- Keystone Correction: ?30o vertical, auto keystone
- Color Spectrum: 1.07 billion
- Horizontal Scan Rate: 15, 30 to 90 KHz
- Speaker: 5W mono
- Projection Method: Table top or ceiling mount (front or rear)
- Uniformity: 85%
- Video Compatibility: SDTV (480i, 576i), EDTV (480p, 576p), HDTV (720p, 1080i/p), NTSC (M, 3.58/4.43 MHz), PAL (B, D, G, H, I, M, N), SECAM (B, D, G, K, K1, L)
- I/O Connection Ports: HDMI v1.3 (x2), VGA-In, Component Video
- Security: Kensington lock port, security bar
- Weight: 7.8 lbs (3.5 kg)
- Dimensions (W x H x D): 13.2" x 4" x 10" (335 x 102 x 254 mm)
- Noise Level: 26dB/30dB (standard/boost mode)
- Power Supply: AC Input 100-240V
- Power Consumption: 240 watts (standard mode), 290 watts (boost mode), <1 watts (standby mode)
- Operating Temperature: 41 to 104?F (5 to 40?C), 80% max humidity