Powerline AV Network Kit
Extend the Internet to your HDTV
WD Livewire Powerline AV Network Kit extends the Internet to any room using your home's electrical outlets. Stream the highest quality HD video, play games, and transfer files within the home or over the Internet using secure and reliable high-speed connections. Get the performance of a wired network without running wires.
- Expand your home network instantly
- Smoothly stream HD video to your TV
- Connect up to 8 network devices
Expand your home network instantly without running wires - Create high-speed Internet connections anywhere in your home without running wires between rooms. Just use your home's electrical wiring to create a network.
Set-up is as easy as plugging in a lamp - Plug one adapter into your router and an electrical outlet. Plug the other adapter into an electrical outlet in any room where you want a high-speed connection.
Faster and more reliable than wireless - With speed up to 200 megabits per second*, the WD Livewire Powerline AV network kit is fast enough for every computer in your home to share your broadband Internet connection and still have the velocity you need to smoothly stream 1080p full-HD video to your TV.
More ports for more devices - The WD Livewire adapter kit offers 4 ports on both devices in the pair. This allows you to plug in your router and up to 7 Internet-connected devices such as computers, TVs, game consoles, media players, and network storage drives.
Encrypted for security - The data transfer between the WD Livewire adapters is protected with the same 128-bit encryption that you trust for your online banking and shopping. And because the encryption is automatic, there?s no need to remember a password.
- Extending the Internet to any room in your home.
- Smooth HD video streaming over your network.
- Creating secure, reliable, high-speed wired connections for network devices without running wires between rooms.
- HDTVs, network media players, game consoles, computers, and network storage drives.
BAC input voltage
- 5 degrees C to 35 degrees C
AC input frequency
- -40 degrees C to 65 degrees C