We all move - whether it is strolling around the office, walking to the grocery store or conquering mountaintops. The Withings Pulse can help us all be more active. It captures steps, burned calories, elevation climbed and distance traveled. Once synced to your smartphone or tablet, you will discover your data put into perspective. The Pulse offers an empowering experience as you are able to better yourself by making informed choices.
Running the good race
Analyze your running in real time with the Withings Pulse.
When you are jogging, press the button once and discover the data you need: the duration and distance travelled while exercising.
Analyzing your sleep
Time to go to bed? Place the Withings Pulse in the sleep wristband and launch the sleep cycle analysis. The next morning you will have the opportunity to precisely assess your sleep in order to have more restorative nights. The in-app graph shows the different sleep cycles and lists key sleep quality indicators - something more reliable than "impressions".
Measuring your heart rate in a heartbeat
Pack your Pulse at all times. This is the smallest device to measure heart rate. Check your heart on any occasion: before a date to assess your stress, at the gym after exercising? You can even assess your fitness level by tracking your resting heart rate over time. Press your finger on the back of the device, wait a few seconds - ta-da! Your pulse is displayed on the screen.
Your Pulse automatically syncs to your smartphone throughout the day. Each time, the data is wirelessly transmitted to your free secured Withings account, put into perspective and made available in the dedicated web and mobile apps (iOS and Android). This enriched data is now searchable whenever and wherever you need it.
See the data come to life
Watch as the free Withings Health Mate app breathes life into those raw numbers! The app instantly turns them into easy to read graphs showing trends and showcasing your day-to-day progress. Soon you will have a better understanding of how your body works and how your habits impact your health.
All in one place
Now that you know how active you are, further the experience into Withings' wide fitness ecosystem. Start tracking weight and blood pressure with Withings devices. Tap into our +100 partner apps that specialize in weight loss coaching, calorie tracking or cardio fitness.
Master your body's weight.
Simply log your meals in the free MyFitnessPal partner app which integrates the world's largest food, nutrition and calorie database. Our Health Mate app brings home their caloric equivalents and measures them against the number of calories burned.
Achieve your goals, ordinary and extraordinary
Challenge yourself, each day. Increase your activity level gradually - by dismissing the elevator or by walking an extra mile - and try to reach or surpass the World Health Organization's 10,000 steps a day recommendation. Follow the trail to success! Use the Pulse to push yourself even more - be it walking longer, climbing a higher mountain, or lowering your marathon time.
Swipe for motivation
Did you beat your previous record? Slide your finger across the touch screen and go back into time! The Withings Pulse features history browsing which allows you to display 10 days worth of data on its screen, giving you instant insight on your progress.
- Steps taken
- Elevation climbed actively
- Distance travelled: based on user?s profile for high precision
- Calories burned: Pulse displays active calories, App widget displays metabolic + total calories
- Daily recap of run duration and distance
- Instant heart rate
- Sleep duration
- Sleep quality
- Light vs. deep sleep
- Sleep interruptions
- Large OLED screen
- 128 pixels x 32 pixels resolution
- Touch screen for history browsing
- Operating temperature: from -10 degrees C to 45 degrees C
- Storage temperature: from -20 degrees C to 85 degrees C
Dimensions and Weight
- Height: 43 mm (1.69")
- Width: 22 mm (0.87")
- Depth: 8 mm (0.31")
- Weight: 8 g (0.28 oz., 0.018 lb)
- iPhone (3GS or higher)
- iPad (2nd generation or higher)
- iPad mini
- iPod touch (4th generation or higher)
- With iOS 6 or higher and Internet connectivity (cellular data or Wi-Fi).
- Android 4.0 or higher smartphone or tablet with Bluetooth compatibility and Internet connectivity (cellular data or Wi-Fi)
- The product installation is NOT possible from a computer
- Bluetooth 4.0 wireless technology (compatible with Bluetooth 2.0 or higher)
- Painless set up and synchronization through Made For iDevice (MFi) compatibility
Power and Battery
- 2 week average use between charges.
- Power save mode: reserve power gives you up to 24h of extra tracking, even though the screen is not on.
- Charging via provided power cable micro USB standard.
- Built-in Lithium-ion polymer battery