This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Timepieces dedicated to the Search & Rescue squadron pilots worldwide; those who are always prepared to assist the unfortunate active outdoor aficionados who find themselves off course or in even worse predicaments. These airmen rely on their timepieces for accurate and legible time-keeping, dead-reckoning navigation as well as a host of other related time keeping factors of importance, such as a stopwatch, countdown or elapsed mission time.
That's precisely why the Squadron Chrono 77059 Swiss Watch is a symbol of Swiss reliability, durability and leading edge design.
- Gender - Men's
- Movement - Swiss quartz chronograph
- Water Resistance - 100m (330 ft.)
- Case Material - Stainless steel
- Case Finish - Brushed
- Case-back - Screw-on
- Case Size - 43 mm
- Sub-dials - 12-Hour chrono function
- External bezel - Unidirectional rotating bezel measures elapsed time
- Crystal - Sapphire
- Luminosity - Hands, numerals, and markers
- Crown - Regular
- Additional Features - Date display, 3-Year limited warranty
- Strap/Bracelet - Stainless steel bracelet
- Buckle - Diver's buckle and safety clasp
- Lug Width - 22mm
- Power Source - Battery