Worth?s precision energy molding construction removes wasted material, making the purest carbon fiber composite layer on the market. The process removes voids in performance making a leaner, higher performing barrel than ever before. High Modulus Technology composite material that uses High Modulus composite Fiber Technology on the outermost layer of the bat. These fibers, are smaller in diameter, and have more unique fibers in the same amount of space, giving the bat more strength, better longevity, and increased performance than ever before. A full, one ounce end load, giving power hitters the most powerful softball bat speed through the hitting zone. Approved for play in USSSA, NSA, ISA and all other associations using 1.20 BPF with ABI (Advanced Break In) Standard. 1 Year Warranty.
- Approved by - USSSA, NSA, ISA and all other associations using 1.20 w/ABI standard
- LEGIT POWER CORE - Worth's Power Molding Process trims wasted material creating the purest composite layer on the market. The process removes voids in performance making a leaner, higher performing barrel than ever before.
- HMF - New Carbon Fiber material using High Modulus Fiber Technology on the outer layer. Fibers with smaller diameter allow more individual fibers to be woven together in the same amount of space resulting in amplified strength for greater performance and extended lifetime of the bat.
- 454 USA - Worth's patented 454 technology extends the sweetspot two inches in BOTH direction giving the player the largest sweetspot in the industry.454 USA - Worth's patented
- RESMONDO LOADED - A full-ounce end-load, providing the hitter the most powerful bat speed through the zone.
- LENGTH / WEIGHT - 34"/26oz, 34"/27oz, 34"/28oz, 34"/30oz