The Zoombak Universal A-GPS Locator helps you stay connected to the things that matter most by allowing you to actively locate what you are tracking in real-time and on-demand. It is a simple and ingenious way to keep track of items that need keeping track of - including bicycles, backpacks and more!
This small, lightweight water-resistant locator comes with a durable and secure pouch.
- Small and lightweight (2.5 oz.)
- Water resistant
- Long-life battery (up to 5 days on standby or up to 150 location requests before recharging)
- Unlimited On-Demand Locates - An on-demand locate helps you to find the current location of your Zoombak Universal A-GPS Locator. There are 3 easy ways to conduct an on-demand location request of your Zoombak Advanced GPS Car & Family Locator:
1. Log on to Zoombak.com
2. Send a text message via mobile phone
3. Contact customer care for live location support
- Personalized Safety Zones - A safety zone is a personalized virtual boundary around a location that you've chosen. When your Zoombak enters or leaves an active safety zone, you can be alerted via email and/or text message (your choice). You can create up to 10 safety zones, all of which can be active simultaneously at any given time. Safety zones can be quickly and easily turned on and off via Zoombak.com.
- Continuous Tracking - Zoombak's continuous tracking feature provides you with an automatic update of your Zoombak?s location every 5 minutes for up to 1 hour. Your car's location, with time and date, will be shown on a map on Zoombak.com.
- Location History - Zoombak's location history allows you to see where your Zoombak has traveled for the past hour, day or week. Your location history will be available for your review on Zoombak.com for up to 7 days.
- Device Alerts - As part of your service, you can opt-in to have Zoombak notify you via email and/or text message (your choice) when your Zoombak Locator has been powered off or has a low battery. You can add multiple email addresses and mobile phone numbers to receive device alerts.
- 24/7 Live Customer Care - Zoombak customer care representatives are available, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling toll-free 1-866-951-0101. A live representative can assist with locating your dog or answering any other questions you may have about your Zoombak Universal A-GPS Locator and account.
- A-GPS Technology - Zoombak uses Assisted GPS technology (A-GPS). A-GPS uses both satellite and cellular technologies to help more precisely and reliably determine the location of your Zoombak Locator.