The 85mm f/1.4 Lens from Rokinon is a manual focus, manual aperture, telephoto prime lens compatible with full frame and APS-C format Sony NEX mirrorless digital cameras. On APS-C format cameras it provides a 35mm format focal length equivalency of 127.5mm. It is ideal for portraiture and other telephoto applications. Its bright f/1.4 maximum aperture is very effective in low light situations and provides shallow depth of field focus control. An aspherical lens element aids in the reduction of aberrations and UMC multi-layer coating minimizes flare and ghosting and contributes to overall sharp imaging. The lens offers a minimum focus distance of 3.3', its filter thread diameter is 72mm and included with the lens is a bayonet-type lens hood that deflects unwanted light and protects the lens from damage.
- Bright f/1.4 medium telephoto portrait lens compatible with full frame and APS-C Sony E-mount mirrorless cameras.
- On APS-C format cameras, the lens offers the 35mm focal length equivalence to 127.5mm.
- Internal focus system does not extend lens barrel when focusing
- Lens is constructed with an aspherical element for reduced aberrations and sharply defined images.
- Lens features UMC super multi-layer coating to reduce flare and ghosting.
- Lens has a minimum focusing distance of 3.3' (1.0 m) for enhanced portrait shots
- Removable lens hood included
- Model: 85M-C
- Focal Length: 85mm
- Maximum Aperture: F1.4
- Coverage: Full Frame (FX)
- Optical Construction: 9 Glass elements in 7 Groups
- Aperture Range: F1.4-22
- Diaphragm Blades: 8
- Coating: Ultra Multi-Coating
- Minimum Focusing Distance: 3.3ft(1.0m)
- Filter Size: 72mm
- Lens Hood: Removable
- Maximum Diameter: 3.1" (78mm)
- Weight: 19.05oz (540g)
- Length: 2.94" (74.7mm)