A New Reference
Featuring a unique semi-open design that combines a spacious sound stage with impressive isolation, the M220 is an over-ear headphone that is frequently used for critical listening and professional mixing. Accurate lows, smooth mids and detailed highs make these cans a fatigue-less listen. If you've ever wanted to listen to music exactly as the artist intended, this is the headphone the sound engineer probably used to master the track.
But it's not only the sound that pleases, as build quality and comfort are key strengths of the headphone. The over-ear pads are large and comfortable, making the M220 a joy to wear for long periods of time. The self adjusting headband makes fiddling with fit a thing of the past. Armed with a 1/4" adapter for maximum source flexibility, plug the M220 in and enjoy freedom of movement with the included 10 ft (3m) detachable cable.
- Over-ear Design: Provides high wearing comfort for long working sessions
- Semi-open Technology: For solid bass and clear highs
- Patented Varimotion 30mm XXL transsducer: for accurate signal transfer and great dynamic range
- Self-adjusting headband: For optimum fit
- Single sided cable: for ease of use
- Circumaural, Semi-Open, Dynamic
- Frequency Range: 15Hz - 25kHz
- Impedance: 55 Ohms
- Sensitivity: 91dB/mW (104dB/V)
- Maximum Input Power: 200mW
- 9.8 ft (3m) cable
- Weight: 8.5 oz (240g) (Without Cable)