Ultra compact, portable and fast
High quality images of natural scenery, snapshots of daily life and low light situations are rendered with ease. Produce shallow depth of field looks with dreamy backgrounds and set your subjects apart using an f/2.8 aperture and 10mm (picture angle equivalent of a 27mm in 35mm format). Extremely compact and stylish, this is the lens you can take everywhere you go.
Daily life clearly shared
Frame all to perfection
Don't miss any moment of life! Frame it to perfection - whether it's the whole family or just a single person, trust the 1 NIKKOR 10mm lens. Versatility and precision are yours with a wide aperture that makes everything from landscapes to close-ups brilliant.
Fast lens for stunning portraits
Tackle those low light situations
With an f/2.8 aperture, low light moments are captured with color clarity and soft background looks. 1 NIKKOR 10mm lens applies two aspherical lens elements to ensure only the highest quality images - even at the widest aperture settings - are obtained.
Scenery presented true to life
Great perspective shots with wide angle
Sweeping landscapes just as you remember them - retold with color clarity. A fast f/2.8 aperture is perfect for shallow depth of field or low light, while the 10mm wide angle surrenders natural perspective when shooting landscapes at any time of day or night.
Rear Focusing (RF)
- With Nikon's Rear Focusing (RF) system, all the lens elements are divided into specific lens groups, with only the rear lens group moving for focusing. This makes autofocusing operation smoother and faster.
Aspherical lens element (AS)
- Aspherical lenses virtually eliminate the problem of coma and other types of lens aberration - even when used at the widest aperture. They are particularly useful in correcting the distortion in wide-angle lenses. In addition, use of aspherical lenses contributes to a lighter and smaller lens design.
Nikon Super Integrated Coating (SIC)
- To enhance the performance of its optical lens elements, Nikon employs an exclusive multilayer lens coating that helps reduce ghost and flare to a negligible level. Nikon Super Integrated Coating achieves a number of objectives, including minimized reflection in the wider wavelength range and superior color balance and reproduction.
- Mount Type: Nikon 1
- Focal Length: 10mm
- Maximum Aperture: f/2.8
- Minimum Aperature: f/11
- Format: CX
- Maximum Angle of View: 77 degrees
- Lens Elements: 6
- Lens Groups: 5
- Optical Conversion Factor: 2.7x
- Compatible Format(s): CX
- Diaphram Blades: 7 (rounded diaphram opening)
- Aspherical Elements: 2
- Autofocus: Yes
- Internal Focusing: No, rear focusing
- Minimum Focus Distance: 0.66 ft. (0.2 m)
- Filter Size: 40.5mm
- Accepts Filter Type: Screw-on
- Approx. Dimensions (Diameter x Length): 2.2 in. (55.5 mm) x 0.9 in. (22 mm)
- Approx. Weight: 2.8 oz. (77 g)
- Included: LF-N1000 Rear Lens Cap, LC-N40.5 Front Lens Cap
This Kit Includes:
1 NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8 Lens Black - Factory Refurbished
Nikon 1 NIKKOR 10mm f/2.8 Lens Black - Factory Refurbished
Our Price: $129.00