Featuring a powerful 1GHz processor and 1GB of RAM, the ARNOVA 8 G3 runs Android 4.0 'Ice Cream Sandwich' tablet operating system. This smart combination between high performance hardware and intuitive software means that the ARNOVA 8 G3 gives an excellent tablet experience, whether it's using the full web (with flash support), watching full HD2 videos or using the thousands of Android apps and games available to download.
And still at that ARNOVA affordability.
Whether it's applications, browsing the web or watching a movie, the sharp 8 Inch (4:3 ratio) 800 x 600 pixel screen on the ARNOVA 8 G3 is comfortable in any situation. Large enough to gather around for sharing your screen, but slim (11.5 mm) and light (510 grams) enough for that on-the-go Android tablet experience.
Capacitive or resistive screens; the choice is yours
The ARNOVA 8 G3 is available in both capacitive multi-touch (2 point) and resistive dual-touch screens (on G3-Dual Touch models). Though the 8 inch screen quality is identical and both feature the must-have pinch-to-zoom feature as well as the excellent Android Ice Cream Sandwich multi-touch keyboard. Capacitive or resistive may change how you use your ARNOVA 8 G3 - capacitive screens let you use a lighter touch from your fingers for input, while resistive screens give you the possibility of using a stylus; perfect for drawing or handwriting apps.
- Flash memory: 4
- Extendable via micro SDHC Slot
- ANDROID 4.0 "Ice Cream Sandwich"
-ARM Cortex A8 @ 1 GHz
- 1 GB
- 8 inch 4:3 format - Capacitive MultiTouch Screen, TFT LCD, 16 million colors
- 800 x 600 screen resolution
- H.264 up to 1080p resolution ? 30 fps
- MPEG-4 2? 30 fps
- With the above codecs, the device can play video files with the following extensions: .avi .mp4 ,mkv, .mov, and .flv
- MP3, WAV, APE, OGG, FLAC
- JPEG, BMP, GIF, PNG
- Micro USB host 2.0: Mass Storage Class (MSC)
- Micro SD slot (SDHC compatible)
- WiFi (802.11 b/g/n)
- Front camera
- Built-in speaker
- Internal: Lithium Polymer battery
- USB Power adapter/charger
Dimensions & weight
- 224 mm x 155 mm x 11.5 mm ? 510 g
- Microsoft Windows XP, Vista, 7 or higher, Mac OS or Linux in mass storage mode
- USB 2.0 interface