Share your USB peripheral devices between 2 computers. With Aluratek's AUS0202 USB 2.0 Auto Sharing Switch, you are able to share a USB device without continuous connect and disconnect cable between computers. Setup is fast and easy, just plug-in the included USB cables to the switch and computers and you are all set. You can switch by using the PushButton on top of the switch or type the HotKeys from the keyboard for effortless switching. The AUS0202 USB 2.0 Auto Sharing switch is backed by Aluratek's 1 Year Limited Warranty.
- Enable multiple PCs and/or Macs to share one USB device
- Fully compliant with USB 2.0 specification with data transfer rate up to 480Mbps
- Backward compatible with USB 1.1 devices
- Manual selection through PushButton
- Easy AOD (Access-On-Demand) switching software (Windows only)
- Supports idle time-out switching and automatic print sharing
- Bus Powered - No external power supply needed
- Plug-n-Play, No driver needed
- USB device hot pluggable
- Dimensions: 3.78 x 2.24 x .87 in.
- Weight: .17 lbs.
- Manufacturer Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP and Vista
- Mac OS X or later
- Available USB port