ROG G752 Gaming Notebook
World domination. Evolved.
The all-new Republic of Gamers (ROG) G752 is here to show you the next evolution of mobile gaming with a revolutionary design finished in a new Armor Titanium and Plasma Copper color scheme. Also packed under its armor is a 6th-generation Intel Core i7 processor, newly designed dust-release thermal fan and a backlit anti-ghosting gaming keyboard with 30-key rollover to ensure high performance and smooth gameplay control in every battle.
- 17.3" FHD IPS display (1920 x 1080) with G-Sync
- Enthusiast-grade performance with 6th Gen Intel Core i7 processor and NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M graphics
- 4 DDR4 slots supports up to 64 GB memory
- Backlit anti-ghosting keyboard with 30-key rollover
Intel Skylake Processor with NVDIA GeForce GTX Graphics
ROG G752 gives you unbeatable performance thanks to a 6th-generation Intel Skylake Core i7 processor and up to the latest NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M graphics card - enjoy games at their highest settings, or play and broadcast live stream.
Upgradable to 64GB DDR4 RAM
ROG G752 features four DDR4 slots, allowing you to upgrade to 64GB DDR4 RAM for 20 percent more performance with 30 percent more power efficiency.
World?s First Backlit Anti-Ghosting Keyboard with 30-key Rollover
Anti-ghosting keys ensure your commands are instantaneously and correctly interpreted - even if you hit up to 30 keys simultaneously. And with more macro keys at your disposal, everything you need is at your fingertips.
ROG G752 has ergonomically-designed keys with 2.5 millimeter of key travel. This gives you responsive keystrokes when typing and entering commands - making it easy for you to dominate the battlefield.
Efficient Dust-ReleaseThermal Tunnel
The unique thermal design of ROG G752 helps prevent internal dust build-up. This exclusive design directs dust into the anti-dust tunnel to keep them away from internal components. This prolongs component lifespan and enhances overall stability of the laptop.
Dedicated Cooling Modules For the CPU and GPU
ROG G752 has dedicated cooling modules for the CPU and GPU to effectively cool each component. Hot exhaust is efficiently managed and expelled through the rear vents to direct heat away from you for more comfortable gaming sessions.
Intel Thunderbolt 3
Onboard Intel Thunderbolt technology gives you single-cable data and signal transmission rates of up to 20Gbits/s - twice the bandwidth of USB 3.1. ROG G752 gives you both Intel Thunderbolt and USB 3.1 Type-C for increased compatibility with your various devices.
ROG Gaming Center
The new ROG Gaming Center improves your gaming experience. This integrated control center gives you access to all the functions you need - find system information, set up hotkeys for faster in-game commands, adjust audio settings, or record gameplay from a single dashboard.
ROG G752 comes with a lifetime XSplit Gamecaster account for you to record or stream games. All it takes it one keystroke for you to get into it and stream your gaming session to the world!
Sonic Suite 2
ASUS designed with Nahimic to develop Sonic Suite 2 for the ROG G752. Sonic Suite 2 comprises of Sonic Studio and Sonic Radar to give you immersive gaming audio. Sonic Studio provides high quality gaming audio, as well as improved streaming and audio recording for perfect voice pickup and noise reduction. Sonic Radar helps you detect opponents through an on-screen overlay that shows the relative position of gunshots, footsteps and other in-game sound effects.
Superior Gaming Visuals with NVIDIA G-SYNC
ROG G752 features NVIDIA G-SYNC display technology which synchronizes the display's refresh rate with the NVIDIA GTX GPU for ultra-smooth visuals. G-SYNC helps avoid lag, minimizes frame-rate stutter, and eliminates visual tearing. It delivers the smoothest and fastest gaming graphics - all without affecting system performance!
- Processor:Intel Quad Core i7 6700HQ 2.6 GHz Processor
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-bit
- Chipset: Mobile Intel CM236 Express Chipset
- Memory: 16 GB DDR4 MHz SDRAM, up to 64 GB
- Display: 17.3" 16:9 IPS FHD (1920x1080) Hardware supported G-Sync
- Graphic: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 965M with 2GB GDDR5
- Storage: 1TB HDD 7200 RPM
- Optical Drive: DL DVD+/-RW/CD-RW
- Card Reader: 2 -in-1 card reader ( SD/ MMC)
- Camera: 1.2MP HD Web Camera
- Networking: Dual-band 802.11AC, Built-in Bluetooth V4.0, 10/100/1000/Gigabits Base T
- Interface: 1 x Microphone-in jack, 1 x Headphone-out jack (SPDIF), 1 x USB 3.1 Type C with Thunderbolt, 4 x USB 3.0 port(s), 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert, 1 x HDMI, 1 x SD card reader, 1 x AC adapter plug
- Audio: Built-in Speakers And Digital Array Microphone, Built-in subwoofer
- Battery: 66WHrs, 3S2P, 6-cell Li-ion Battery
- Power Adapter: Output : 19.5 V DC, 9.23 A, 180 W, Input : 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal, 3/ 2 pin compact power supply system
- Dimensions: 16.4" x 12.7" x 0.8"-1.5" (WxDxH)
- Weight: 8.8 lbs