Classic cover design
The ASUS X75A provides a matte surface with classic suit pattern that demonstrates simplicity, realism, and originality.
Powerful CPU computing performance
Windows 7 Ultimate or other editions available, equipped with the latest Intel Core i3 processor, the ASUS X75A delivers the best mobile performance in its class, be it for work or play.
Stay comfortable with IceCool technology
Exclusive ASUS engineering has created a unique internal layout that keeps heat away from palm rests and from users. Always below body temperature, palm rests feel cool to the touch, and are therefore more comfortable to use even during long sessions.
Smartphone-like responsiveness with instant on
Only ASUS notebooks offer you true 2-second instant on resume from sleep or hibernate, cutting out long reboot times and putting you back to work or enjoyment right where you left off. Thanks to ASUS Super Hybrid Engine II technology, you also get up to 12 days of standby, with auto data backup should battery charge drop to 5% or less.
SonicMaster Lite audio amazement
Exclusive ASUS sound enhancement turns the new X Series into highly capable multimedia notebooks, with the best sound in their class: more power, wider range, and improved clarity combine to offer a more satisfying multimedia experience.
Work and enjoy faster with USB 3.0
Now standard on X Series notebooks, USB 3.0 transfers data up to ten times faster than USB 2.0, leading to quicker backups and access. When even a 25GB Blu-ray HD movie takes just 70 seconds to transfer, you can really say goodbye to long-wait frustrations.
- Windows 8
- Instant on in 2 seconds and up to 12-day standby
- IceCool Technology keeps palm rests cool, placing heat-producing components away from users
- Enjoy SonicMaster Lite for more powerful sound performance
- Experience the intuitive Smart Gesture touchpad for always fingertip-natural computing
- Intel Core i5-3230M (2.6GHz) Processor
- Windows 8
- Intel HM76 Express Chipset
- DDR3 1600/1333 MHz SDRAM, OnBoard Memory 4 GB / GB
- 17.3" 16:9 HD+ (1600x900)
- Integrated Intel HD Graphics
- 750GB 5400
- Super-Multi DVD
- 3-in-1 card reader (SD/ SDHC/ SDXC)
- HD Web Camera
- 1 x Microphone-in jack
- 1 x VGA port/Mini D-sub 15-pin for external monitor
- 1 x USB 3.0 port(s)
- 2 x USB 2.0 port(s)
- 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert
- 1 x HDMI
- Built-in Speakers And Microphone
- Altec Lansing Speakers
- 6Cells 440 mAh 47 Whrs
- Output: 19 V DC, 3.42 A, 65 W
- Input: 100 -240 V AC, 50/60 Hz universal
- 16.5 x 11.1 x 1.36 ~1.44 inch (WxDxH)
- 6.6 lbs
- BIOS Booting User Password Protection