The next generation of pro audio production
Open yourself to the possibilities. Pro Tools 9 redefines the world's most popular, most advanced music and audio production platform with an all-new, completely re-architected, open version of Pro Tools software, giving you what you asked for-and so much more. Work with an audio interface-or without. Create bigger, better-sounding mixes with more tracks, Automatic Delay Compensation, and other pro features included as standard. Open your workflow to projects created in other audio and video software-and to the entire Avid Artist Series and Pro Series (formerly Euphonix) console/controller line. With Pro Tools 9, you can truly compose, record, sequence, edit, and mix the way you want-in more ways than ever.
- Work the way you want-with your favorite Avid audio interface, third-party Core Audio/ASIO interface (up to 32 channels supported), or standalone
- Create bigger mixes with more simultaneous audio tracks-up to 96 or 192* voices
- Get coveted pro features such as multitrack Beat Detective, OMF/AAF/MXF interchange, DigiBase Pro, and full Import
- Session Data dialog as standard
- Create better-sounding, phase-accurate mixes with Automatic Delay Compensation
- Expand your hands-on control options with EUCON integration for Artist and Pro Series consoles/controllers
- Work with video more easily with the Time Code Ruler and variable stereo pan depths, and mix in surround with the updated 7.1 surround panner*
- Create complex mixes with 256 internal busses, 160 aux tracks, and 512* total audio tracks
- Share your music mixes with anyone with included MP3 Export
* Feature/spec only available in Pro Tools HD 9 software and Pro Tools 9 software with the added Complete Production Toolkit 2 option.
- Avid-qualified Mac OS X- or Windows-based computer
- Windows 7, 32 or 64 bit (all versions - Home Premium, Professional or Ultimate) or Mac 10.6.2 - 10.6.4, 32 or 64 bit (Snow Leopard)
- iLok USB Smart Key (for software authorization)