Excellent image detail - AXIS M3204 offers excellent image quality with progressive scan in 1 megapixel resolution or HDTV 720p. Multiple H.264 streams, as well as Motion JPEG streams, can be provided simultaneously either in full frame rate or individually optimized for different quality needs and bandwidth constraints.
Tamper-resistant casing - AXIS M3204 with its tamper resistant casing is a fixed dome specifically adapted for unobtrusive video surveillance in indoor environments. The camera is suited where discreet and compact solutions are required, e.g in retail stores, receptions, building offices and hotels.
Advanced event management - AXIS M3204 includes intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray painting. The pixel counter helps the installer verify that the pixel resolution of an object or face fulfills regulatory or specific customer requirements, for example, for facial identification purposes.
- Megapixel resolution
- Excellent image quality
- Multiple H.264 streams
- Power over Ethernet
- Intelligent video capabilities
- Pixel counter
- Intelligent capabilities such as enhanced video motion detection and detection of camera tampering attempts like blocking or spray-painting
- Power over Ethernet (IEEE 802.3af), eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs
- Advanced security and network management features such as HTTPS encryption with preserved performance, IPv6 and Quality of Service
- Open Application Programming Interface (API) for software integration, including VAPIX and AXIS
- Camera Application Platform from Axis Communications
- Support for AXIS Video Hosting System (AVHS) with One-Click Camera connection
- This product includes software developed by the OpenSSL Project for use in the OpenSSL Toolkit.