Descended directly from the original Bass Tubes Enclosure, the BT6018 is the perfect solution to the lack of bass in vehicles with challenging space requirements. Don't let it's small size fool you. With a 6-inch, high power handling woofer, it can restore that missing low end in your system, without sacrificing that precious storage space in your trunk. What's more, the six-inch has been known to fit in some very tight spaces--from behind the seat in mini pickups, to behind panels.
Bazooka Bass Tubes
Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosures are optimized for corner loading. The Bass Tubes enclosure's port and woofer are on the same plane and in close proximity for maximum corner-loading results. And, just like a megaphone amplifies a cheerleader's voice, the corner of your car amplifies the concentrated bass output of the Bass Tubes enclosure. The Bass Tubes enclosure's advantage is it fits any vehicle--the perfect fit for a perfect sound.
100 watts gets this sub pumping, thanks to the super efficient Bass Tubes Enclosure . Which means you don't have to break the bank finding a huge amp to drive it with. Also a great contender for multi-channel setups, this would be a great sub to use with a 4 channel amplifier to setup a great sounding, easy to install system. The only thing better than adding a 6018 to your cramped audio system would be adding a couple of them.
As with all Bazooka Bass Tubes Enclosures, the BT6018 comes with straps to keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick and easy if you need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS Brackets give a flashier look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting when removal isn't a problem.
- Grill - The grill is both decorative and protective, preventing the Subwoofer from accidental damage from other items, such as golf clubs, groceries or book bags that might be tossed into the cargo area where the Bazooka Woofers are typically mounted.
- Woofer - Bazooka's highly efficent, customized woofers are specifically designed and reinforced for use in the Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosure, producing a pure piston action and generating the maximum bass output possible.
- Edge Roll - All Bazooka Woofers used in Bass Tubes enclosures feature large, high excursion, lightweight foam edge rolls to maximize their efficiency and overall bass output.
- Tube Enclosure - A tube is a natural pressure vessel, and Bass is about pressure. The patented Bass Tubes enclosure creates a natural, uniform, hydraulic transfer of the Bass energy produced by the woofer.
- Port - The port opening between the Tube Enclosure and the Port Tube allows for efficient transfer of bass. Bass Tubes enclosures utilize "Bass Reflex" technology to take advantage of both the forward and backward of the woofer, wasting no bass energy.
- Port Tube - The bass energy created by both the forward and backward motion of the woofer are time aligned so that 100% of the woofer's output is concentrated into one output point.
- Acoustic Damping Fiber - The acoustic damping material helps lower the resonance of the enclosure and simulates an increased air space.
- Terminal Plate - The terminal plates on the Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosures feature oversized nickel-plated thumb screw terminals for ease of installation. These higher quality terminals are also spaced to conveniently accommodate banana plug connectors and heavy gauge wire for maximum performance.
- Corner Loading - Bass Tubes enclosures are specifically designed to take advantage of the natural amplification characteristics that occur when a subwoofer is placed into the corner of a vehicle. The corner acts like a megaphone, substantially increasing bass performance.
- Power Handling: 100 watts (Max)
- Impedance: 8 ohms
- Sensitivity: 100 dB
- Frequency Response: 35HZ-250HZ
- Recommended Power: 6-100 watts/channel
- Voice Coil Size: 1.5" high power/high temp.
- Magnet Weight: 20 oz.
- Height: 8"
- Width: 6.75"
- Length: 18.5"