The Bazooka Double-Ended 250W Class D eight-inch amplified subwoofer is two tubes in one. Featuring Bazooka's patented Bass Tubes enclosure design and our new 250W Class D integrated amplifier, these new amplified tubes are a convenient "drop-in" solution, for almost any vehicle. Whether you push them up against your rear seat, or put them in your trunk, you'll get double the performance without double the cost or space, in one convenient install.
Bazooka Bass Tubes
Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosures are optimized for corner loading. The Bass Tubes enclosure's port and woofer are on the same plane and in close proximity for maximum corner-loading results. And, just like a megaphone amplifies a cheerleader's voice, the corner of your car amplifies the concentrated bass output of the Bass Tubes enclosure. The Bass Tubes enclosure's advantage is it fits any vehicle--the perfect fit for a perfect sound.
As with all Bazooka Bass Tubes Enclosures, the BTA8250D-DE comes with straps to keep the sub securely mounted, while still making removal quick and easy if you need even more cargo room. Optional Chrome-Plated UMS Brackets give a flashier look, as well as a more secure, permanent mounting when removal isn't a problem.
- Grill - The grill is both decorative and protective, preventing the Subwoofer from accidental damage from other items, such as golf clubs, groceries or book bags that might be tossed into the cargo area where the Bazooka Woofers are typically mounted.
- Woofer - Bazooka's highly efficent, customized woofers are specifically designed and reinforced for use in the Bazooka Bass Tubes enclosure, producing a pure piston action and generating the maximum bass output possible.
- Edge Roll - All Bazooka Woofers used in Bass Tubes enclosures feature large, high excursion, lightweight foam edge rolls to maximize their efficiency and overall bass output.
- Tube Enclosure - A tube is a natural pressure vessel, and Bass is about pressure. The patented Bass Tubes enclosure creates a natural, uniform, hydraulic transfer of the Bass energy produced by the woofer.
- Port - The port opening between the Tube Enclosure and the Port Tube allows for efficient transfer of bass. Bass Tubes enclosures utilize "Bass Reflex" technology to take advantage of both the forward and backward of the woofer, wasting no bass energy.
- Port Tube - The bass energy created by both the forward and backward motion of the woofer are time aligned so that 100% of the woofer's output is concentrated into one output point.
- Acoustic Damping Fiber - The acoustic damping material helps lower the resonance of the enclosure and simulates an increased air space.
- Integrated Amplifier - The integrated amplifiers are performance matched to the specific woofers used in Bass Tubes enclosures to ensure that every watt of power is efficiently turned into bass performance. Having the amplifier integrated into the enclosure simplifies installation and eliminates power loss.
- Corner Loading - Bass Tubes enclosures are specifically designed to take advantage of the natural amplification characteristics that occur when a subwoofer is placed into the corner of a vehicle. The corner acts like a megaphone, substantially increasing bass performance.
- Power Output: 250W
- Sensitivity: 102dB
- Frequency Response: 35Hz-250Hz
- Fuse: 20 amp
- Crossover: LP
- Max Power Output: 300 watts
- Power @ 2 OHM: 275 watts
- RCA Input: yes
- Hi Level Input: yes