In addition to a 4.3-inch TFT touch-screen display, 2-GB SD card with preinstalled map data for North America, Reality View, dynamic route guidance with free real time traffic and Lane Info functions that make it easier to find your way and prepare for turns, the Becker Traffic Assist 7827 is extremely easy to operate. All menu items are just a few "clicks" away.
Elegant slim-line design with a special surface coating and a high-contrast, low-reflection screen with automatic Day/Night display and tunnel simulation make this mobile navigation unit a real eye-catcher. Safety, convenience and entertainment are provided by the Speed Limit function, POIs along the route, Picture Viewer and integrated MP3/Video player.
- The map data for North America, Canada, Alaska and Puerto Rico contains special destinations including airports, hospitals, service stations, hotels, restaurants and stadiums.
- Miniature icons show points of interest along the selected route.
- Directional signs are presented true to life on the high-resolution display. This provides a clear overview and alerts the driver ahead of time to upcoming lane changes and motorway junctions.
- Mobile navigation units are easy to install in just a few steps and can be used practically anywhere. A perfect travel companion for added safety and convenience in the car, on a bike or motorcycle.
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defence. GPS signals accurately determine the position of a receiver within a few metres. Independent of the means of transport, the signal information is continuously scanned to precisely calculate routes and arrival times.
- The Lane Info function points the way on multi-lane roads and complicated motorway exits. This gives the driver enough time to change lanes as required.
- All menu items are quick and easy to access via the 4-inch touch-screen display.
- Listen to music via the integrated MP3 player and two internal speakers or headphones without interrupting navigation. The display shows ID3 tags (title, artist), elapsed track time and directories.
- The Picture Viewer feature presents JPG images separately or in a slide show on the brilliant low-reflection, high contrast 4-inch touch-screen display with 16-bit density and 65,536 colours.
- The 2 GB SD card that stores pre-selected maps and points of interest can also be used for music and image files. New data can be easily transferred to SD card via the USB interface.
- Free real time traffic: Dynamic route guidance with free real time traffic. Access to free real time traffic information without active route guidance.
- The USB interface makes it possible to directly access image and music files stored on a USB memory stick. It can also be used to connect the unit to a PC for software updates.
- The display brightness can be easily adjusted from day to night mode via the "Settings" menu. This feature ensures optimal readability in changing light conditions, for example, when driving through a long tunnel.
- A graphic image of the current speed limit appears in the display. An acoustic signal warns the driver when the preset level has been exceeded.