The Becker Traffic Assist 7927 combines fascinating technology with a unique slim-line design. Equipped with an automatically adjustable 3.5-inch touch-screen display and a driving simulation through tunnels, this mobile navigation system is ideal for safe, intuitive travel all over North America. Standard features include a pre-programmed 2-GB SD card, 400 MHz processor, dynamic route guidance with free real time traffic and intermediate destination mode.
- The Global Positioning System (GPS) is a satellite-based navigation system developed by the United States Department of Defence. GPS signals accurately determine the position of a receiver within a few metres. Independent of the means of transport, the signal information is continuously scanned to precisely calculate routes and arrival times.
- Mobile navigation units are easy to install in just a few steps and can be used practically anywhere. A perfect travel companion for added safety and convenience in the car, on a bike or motorcycle.
- All menu items are quick and easy to access via the 3.5-inch touch-screen display.
- Listen to music via the integrated MP3 player and two internal speakers or headphones without interrupting navigation. The display shows ID3 tags (title, artist), elapsed track time and directories.
- The Picture Viewer feature presents JPG images separately or in a slide show on the brilliant low-reflection, high contrast 4-inch touch-screen display with 16-bit density and 65,536 colours.
- The 2 GB SD card that stores pre-selected maps and points of interest can also be used for music and image files. New data can be easily transferred to SD card via the USB interface.
- Free real time traffic: Dynamic route guidance with free real time traffic. Access to free real time traffic information without active route guidance. Dynamic route guidance helps avoid unnecessary delays.
- The display brightness can be easily adjusted from day to night mode via the "Settings" menu. This feature ensures optimal readability in changing light conditions, for example, when driving through a long tunnel.
- The map data for North America, Canada, Alaska and Puerto Rico contains special destinations including airports, hospitals, service stations, hotels, restaurants and stadiums.
- Miniature icons show points of interest along the selected route.