The VP130 is a tube phono preamp with a built in headphone amplifier for use with moving magnet and high output moving coil cartridges.
It is designed to amplify an RIAA equalized phono signal to a high level signal.
Since the unit utilizes tube circuitry, the resulting output signal is warmer and more musical than solid state preamplifiers. The real kicker, aside from the price and stellar sound, is that it's manufactured in the US.
- RIAA equalization
- all tube circuitry
- switchable rumble filter
- mute switch
- headphone output w/variable level control
- steel chassis
- input sensitivity: 30 dB gain
- input impedance: 50k Ohms
- output impedance: 8 Ohms headphone, 100 Ohms rca
- max output level: >10dB @ 1kHz at .1% dist.
- equalization: RIAA +/- 1.5 dB, 20Hz to 20kHz
- rumble filter: 20Hz
- thd .02% @ 1KHz
- s/n ratio: >80 dB unweighted
- pwr: 12 - 18 VDC
- indicator: 1 power LED
- w6 x h2.5 x d5.4 in.
- 3 lbs. pkg.