Once your stage is perfectly set up and carefully equalized, keep it free from feedback with the FEEDBACK DESTROYER PRO DSP1124P. Within a fraction of a second, the Feedback Destroyer Pro's ingenious search algorithm locates and removes feedback frequencies, without destroying the integrity of your signal.
All Sound, No Feedback
Once the DSP1124P locates feedback frequencies, it sets extremely narrow notch filters to eliminate the selected frequencies, leaving the remainder of the signal virtually untouched. The unit's various modes allow you to remove feedback from any live sound situation, or creatively shape your sound with 24-bands of fully parametric equalization.
The DSP1124P uses 24-bit A/D (analog to digital) and D/A converters, and a 24-bit high speed DSP for processing functions. The unit can function in Single Shot, Manual and Auto Mode. Single Shot mode automatically searches and removes feedback, locking the filter until it is reset manually. Manual mode enables you to use 2 x 12 fully parametric filters including frequency, bandwidth and gain. Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically. Single Shot, Auto and Manual modes are assignable for each filter.
The Ins and Outs
The DSP1124P features servo-balanced inputs and outputs on gold plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors, accurate eight-segment LED meters, and "future proof" software upgradeable architecture.
Preserve Your Sound
For ultra low-noise sound that's clear of feedback, the DSP1124P is an easy, effective and highly affordable audio solution. Check one out today at your local BEHRINGER dealer and find out how it can protect your sound from feedback.
- Ultra-high performance 2-channel digital feedback suppressor / parametric EQ
- Automatically and "intelligently" locates and destroys up to 12 frequencies per channel
- "Set-and-forget" default setting enables immediate and super-easy performance
- 2 x 12 fully programmable parametric filters that can be set manually or via MIDI
- Auto mode continuously monitors the mix, resetting programmed filters automatically
- Single-shot mode automatically detects and destroys feedback and locks the filter until you reset it manually
- Manual mode allows individual setting of up to 2 x 12 fully parametric filters with frequency, bandwidth and gain adjustment
- 2 digital processing engines provide independent or coupled functions on left and right channels
- Extensive MIDI implementation and user preset memories for storing and instantly recalling programs
- Accurate eight-segment LED level meters for perfect level setting and optimum performance
- Servo-balanced, gold-plated XLR and 1/4" TRS connectors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life