Take the next step up from the MS20 and get more even output power and extended bass response! These extremely compact, 2 x 20-Watt nearfield monitors feature ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters. With the MS40, you can connect directly to your digital signal sources and eliminate annoying analog line-loss and hum forever. Whether you connect to your computer sound card, keyboard, or MP3 player, you will enjoy exceptional sound quality with great dynamics. The built-in amplifiers provide lots of headroom, while the powerful woofers and tweeters provide ultra-linear frequency response.
Getting Connected - The MS40 features unrivaled connectivity, including stereo 1/8" and RCA jacks, which can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source. Digital duties are handled by either RCA or TOSLINK sockets, providing for ultra-simple hookup. Individual volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls are provided on the front panel, along with a 1/4" headphone jack that automatically mutes the internal speakers.
Sound Quality - Sporting 4.75" woofers and 2.5" high-resolution tweeters, MS40 monitor speakers bring high-quality audio within the reach of anyone that operates a computer workstation. Whether you're a musician tracking your latest masterpieces, or just someone who listens to your favorite songs at work, MS40 loudspeakers will make them sound significantly better. They also make excellent add-on speakers for electronic keyboards. Front-mounted volume and individual bass and treble controls make accurate sound adjustments a breeze.
Built-in Mixer - The MS40 takes audio to an even higher level with its multiple input options. The built-in mixer features 1/8" stereo inputs for connecting CD/MD/MP3 players, dual RCA jacks for tape decks and stereo keyboard modules, and even both RCA and TOSLINK connectors for digital signal sources. This adds up to a system that lets you play along with a variety of prerecorded tracks. And you can wail away to your heart?s content in total privacy, thanks to MS40's powerful headphone jack.
Speaking of Power?Two high-powered amplifiers feed a total of 40-Watts of super-clean power to the internal speakers, providing an ultra-wide frequency response from 50 Hz to 25 kHz.
You Deserve Great Sound - You spend a great deal of your time in front of your computer and music is your passion. BEHRINGER MS40 active loudspeakers will bring a new level of enjoyment to your daily listening experience. Check the MS40 out at your local BEHRINGER dealer today and find out what you've been missing. Your ears will thank you.
- 2-way active studio monitors ideally suited for computer studios, audio and multimedia workstations and keyboard monitoring
- Built-in powerful 2 x 20-Watt amplifiers with immense headroom
- Powerful woofers and high-resolution tweeters provide an ultra-linear frequency response
- Ultra-high resolution 24-bit/192 kHz D/A converters for an incredible dynamic range
- Optical and coaxial inputs to directly connect digital audio sources by S/PDIF interface
- Two stereo analog inputs featuring 1/8'' TRS and stereo RCA connectors can be used simultaneously or mixed with a digital stereo source
- Individual Volume controls for both Line inputs plus Bass and Treble EQ controls
- 1/4'' TRS headphone connector with auto-mute loudspeaker function easily accessible on the front panel
- Magnetically shielded for placement near computer monitors
- High-quality components and exceptionally rugged construction ensure long life
- Conceived and designed by BEHRINGER Germany