When you need to connect to both digital SDI as well as analog component YUV decks, you need a capture card that can handle both analog and digital connection in and out. DeckLink Extreme is the ultimate standard definition card, because it combines the analog component YUV/NTSC/PAL switchable video and analog XLR audio in and out, along with digital 10 bit SDI inputs and outputs. Also included is unbalanced AES output, genlock input and RS-422 deck control. All connections are on a long 2 meter, 7 foot break out cable. Now available in standard PCI-33/66 or PCI Express models.
- Connect to Analog or Digital Video: with the highest quality 10-bit uncompressed SD-SDI
- Built-In Professional Quality Audio: with unbalanced AES digital audio out for incredible quality and sample accurate AV sync.
- Choose Windows XP or Mac OS X: DeckLink Extreme can be plugged into either Windows or Mac OS X systems. You can move DeckLink cards between operating systems allowing you to constantly reconfigure your facility as your needs change. On Windows, DeckLink supports DirectShow for compatibility with most video software. For editing, DeckLink includes a full suite of plug-ins for Adobe Premiere Pro including Deck Control. You can even playback AVI, QuickTime and still frames files all on the same Premiere Pro timeline and with multi-channel audio via our ASIO driver. DeckLink is a world leader on Apple Mac OS X with QuickTime support for full compatibility with all video software such as Final Cut Pro, After Effects, Shake, DVD Studio Pro, iDVD, Combustion and many more.
- True 10 Bit Uncompressed SDI Capture and Playback: DeckLink cards support full 10 bit SDI uncompressed video capture and playback for better quality than any other system - at any price. Ideal for Digital Betacam, D1 and Panasonic DVCPRO 50 decks, uncompressed 10 bit is the highest quality possible from the SDI television system. The Blackmagic codec allows 16 bit RGB per channel rendering preserving the quality of 10 bit video. Only 10 bit uncompressed will hold up under the heavy working conditions demanded by clients today, while still retaining that delicate film look.
- Flexible File Formats: When used with Mac OS X and Windows operating systems, you can select from the highest quality 10 bit uncompressed and 8 bit uncompressed. When used on Mac OS X, DeckLink includes support for ProRes 422, DV and JPEG compressed video formats. On Windows, you can choose between AVI and QuickTime file formats and even play back TARGA and BMP image sequences in the Premiere Pro timeline without rendering.
|SDI Video Input ||1 x 10 bit.|
|SDI Video Output ||1 x 10 bit.|
|Analog Video Input ||YUV/NTSC/PAL switchable to composite.|
|Analog Video Output ||YUV/NTSC/PAL switchable to composite|
|AES Audio Output ||2 Channels AES & S/PDIF compatible.|
|SDI Audio Input ||8 Channel.|
|SDI Audio Output ||8 Channel. Digital audio can be combined with SDI video.|
|Analog Audio Input ||2 Channel. Analog audio can be combined with analog video.|
|Analog Audio Output ||2 Channel.|
|Dual rate support ||Standard definition SDI only.|
|Sync Input ||Blackburst Input|
|Device Control ||Sony compatible RS422 deck control ports. |
Serial ports TxRx direction reversible under software control.
|Settings Control ||DeckLink System Preference (Mac OS X) and Control Panel (Windows) |
|Updates ||Firmware for cards built into software driver. Loaded at system start|
|SD Format Support ||625/25 PAL, 525/29.97 NTSC and 525/23.98 NTSC.|
|SDI Compliance ||SMPTE 259M and ITU-R BT.601. |
|SDI Video Sampling ||4:2:2.|
|SDI Color Precision ||4:2:2 10 bit.|
|SDI Color Space ||4:2:2 YUV.|
|SDI Metadata Support ||VITC read for 3:2 pulldown removal. |
VANC capture and playback using up to 3 lines of video in file.
|SDI Audio Sampling ||Television standard sample rate of 48 kHz and 24 bit.|
|Card type ||"Short" PCI 66 MHz. Fully functional with PCI 66 & 33 MHz slots and PCI-X 133 & 100 MHz slots.|
DeckLink Extreme PCIe and DeckLink SP are also available for computers with PCIe slots.
|Colorspace Conversion ||Hardware based real time.|
|HD Down Conversion ||Mac OS X only, software-based real-time rendering on all SD cards. Support for HD 1080 and HD 720 to SD. Click here for the latest down-conversion features and detailed information.|
|Real time effects ||Apple Final Cut Pro internal effects on Mac OS X.|
Adobe Premiere Pro internal effects in DV, MJPEG and uncompressed edit formats.
|Software Included ||Deck Control, Disk Speed Test, LiveKey, FrameLink, Blackmagic driver. DeckLink Pro supports external key, in addition to internal key, with Blackmagic LiveKey.|
|Firmware Upgrade ||Firmware for cards built into software driver. Loaded at system start|
|Installation ||PCI-33/66 Models: "Short" PCI 66 MHz card, fully functional with PCI 66 & 33 MHz slots and PCI-X 133 & 100 MHz slots. Windows PC's must have 64-bit PCI or PCI-X slots. PCIe Models: "Short" PCI Express 1 lane card for high speed 2.5 Gb/s transfers. Compatible with 1, 4, 8 and 16 lane PCIe slots. Please see the full system requirements for Mac OS X and Windows.|