DeckLink Studio features SDI and enhanced analog connections, plus a built in hardware down converter, and an incredible 4 channels of balanced analog audio. DeckLink Studio lets you move seamlessly between SD and HD workflows for the ultimate in creative flexibility.
- 10 bit SDI capture and playback with full HD-SDI and SD-SDI compatibility.
- Analog component capture and playback.
- S-Video capture and playback.
- Composite NTSC/PAL capture and playback.
- Dedicated SD-SDI output for SD, down converted HD as SD out, or SD key channel out.
- SDI and Analog component switches between SD and HD.
- Hardware down converter selectable for Letterbox, Anamorphic 16:9 or center-cut SD modes.
- Built in internal SD keying, or select to output both fill and key via SD/HD-SDI and SD-SDI outputs.
- 8 channels of SDI audio capture and playback in HD and SD.
- 2 channels of AES/EBU audio capture and playback with sample rate converter on input.
- 4 channels of XLR professional analog audio capture and playback.
- Genlock/Tri-Sync reference input for locking card to large systems.
- RS-422 remote control for broadcast decks.
- PCI Express plug in card at 2.5 Gb/s speeds for maximum real time effects.
- Real time effects in Apple Final Cut Pro and Adobe Premiere Pro.