If you're tired of hard to use and ugly waveform monitoring, then you'll love Blackmagic UltraScope. We have included all the features you need when editing or color correcting, and then combined it with an elegant user interface that looks great when added to your studio! Simply plug into any compatible Windows computer with a 24 inch monitor, and Blackmagic UltraScope will display 6 live scope views simultaneously! UltraScope is engineering accurate and includes 3 Gb/s SDI plus 3 Gb/s optical fiber SDI.
UltraScope auto detects SD, HD and 3 Gb/s SDI inputs.
- 3Gbps SDI & Optical-Fiber SDI Scope
- Parade Display for Colorists
- Waveform Display for Alignments
- Component Vectorscope View
- Histogram for Location Shoots
Parade Display for Colorists
- When color correcting video, nothing beats the real time RGB parade waveform view. Instantly see
your color changes live!
Waveform Display for Alignments
- When adjusting video levels or matching black background levels when keying, the waveform display is ideal for this task!
- A vectorscope is the only way to see what color you have. That's perfect for checking white balance when color correcting!
Histogram for Location Shoots
- When you're shooting live on set, you don?t want to clip blacks or whites. Histogram is perfect to see when you?re clipping video.
Audio view for Monitoring Levels
- Keep track of your audio levels and use the built in phase scope to check for out of phase audio conditions and audio clipping.
Picture View with VITC Timecode
- The picture view lets you keep track of the video input, and displays timecode information and the input video format.