- Features powerful 6.5 amp motor with 16,500 RPM no-load speed for fast stock removal and a smooth finish
- Versatile 2-blade system equipped with Bosch Woodrazor micrograin carbide blades, which last up to 30% longer than standard carbide blades and resist fractures from nail and staple strikes
- Ratcheting depth knob allows fool-proof setting of depth increments from 0" to 3/32" (2.6mm) within one revolution, so there is never a need to re-zero the depth
- Chip ejection control allows shavings to be directed left or right
- Bevel guide fence ensures consistent planing from 0? to 45? through entire workpiece and has a protective shield covers the section of blade not in use
- Spring-loaded park rest stand protects blade and workpiece and its special shape allows easy start-up in middle of workpiece
- Ambidextrous lock-off release button helps avoid accidental starts
- Can be converted for use with large high-speed steel blades (optional accessories required)
- Amperage: 6.5
- Case Type: Heavy-duty plastic
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Height: 6.5"
- Length: 11.125"
- No Load RPM: 16,500
- Planing Depth: 0" to 3/32" (2.6mm)
- Planing Width: 0" to 3-1/4"
- Rabbet Depth: 5/16"
- Rabbet Width: 3-1/4"
- Rating: 120V AC
- Shoe Length: 11-1/8"
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1 Year
- Weight: 6 lb
- Width: 6.5
- Made in Malaysia
Woodrazor Blades (2)
Bevel Guide Fence