- 2.25HP/ 12 AMP Motor 8,000-25,000 RPM
- Variable speed dial - For matching speed to workpiece and task
- Macro and microfine bit depth adjustment system with resettable depth indicator - For fast, precise depth adjustment
- Large 3-3/4" base opening plus 2" subbase opening - Accepts large bits
- Exclusive Precision Centering Design centers bit precisely - Makes it easy to keep bit on intended cutline when using jigs, templets, dovetail fixtures and similar guidance devices
- Right or left switch location - For user preference and consistency (motor does not rotate during depth adjustment)
- Classic hardwood handles - For comfort and beauty
- One-piece armature shaft - For accuracy and long bit shank capacity
- Soft Start - Reduces start-up torque
- Constant Response Circuitry - Maintains constant speed under load, provides overload protection
- Fixed base has threaded holes for mounting to router table positioned in common 3-hole pattern.
- Double insulated
- Power Switch - Now includes dust-sealed power switch
- Now includes RA1161 Fixed-Base with system for adjusting bit height from above a router table
- Optional RA1126 Quick-Change Templet Guide Adapter (sold separately) - For fast and easy change of
- Bosch RA-Series templet guide (or threaded templet guides, if optional RA1100 adapter is also used.)
- Amperage: 12
- Base Diameter: 6"
- Base Opening: 3-3/4"
- Case Type: No Case Included
- Collet Capacity: 1/4", 3/8", 1/2", 8 mm
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- FixedBase Depth Range: 1-5/8"
- Max. Motor HP: 2.25
- No Load RPM: 8,000-25,000
- Rating: 120V AC
- Subbase Opening: 2"
- Used on Model No.: RA1171, RA1180, RA1181, RA1182, RA1200 Router Tables
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Weight: 8.3 lbs
- Country of Origin: Mexico
2.25 HP Electronic VS Fixed-Base Router
1/4" S. R. Collet Chuck
1/2" S. R. Collet Chuck
16mm Shaft Wrench
Collet Nut Wrench
Fixed Base (RA1161)
T-Handle Hex Height Adjustment Wrench
Pack of 3 10-24 Screws for Table Mounting