- Powerful jig saw with 7.0-amp rating, which is the highest amp rating in its class, and easily handles heavy loads
- Dial on back of tools sets maximum speed and accelerator trigger controls operating speed
- Constant Response circuitry maintains desired speed for consistent performance and precision
- Aluminum gearbox with insulated cover
- Toolless blade-change system allows fast blade insertion and the blade ejection lever eliminates need to touch hot blade
- Internal Precision Control - Precision-machined plunging system and low-vibration design for enhanced accuracy and extremely smooth operation
- Large, sturdy die-cast foot with steel insert and on-board bevel wrench
- Bosch-exclusive multi-directional blade clamp provides superior grip of T-shank blades but does not accept U-shank blades
- Ergonomic top handle with soft-grip areas for solid, comfortable grip
- Four orbital-action settings provide different blade strokes for smooth to aggressive cuts
- Dust blower with on and off settings for keeping the cut line visible and free of dust
- Ambidextrous lock-on button for steady long cuts and user comfort and control
- Amperage: 7
- Bevel Angle Range: 45?
- Case Type: Hard plastic
- Category: Jig Saws
- Certifications: cULus
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Cutting Capacity Soft Wood: 5-7/8"
- Cutting Capacity Aluminum: 0.875
- Cutting Capacity Mild Steel: 0.375
- Height: 7"
- Hertz: 60
- Length: 14"
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45?
- No Load SPM: 500-3,100
- Rating: 120V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Weight: 8 lb
- Width: 4"
- Made in Switzerland
Top Handle 7.0 Amp Jig Saw