- Versatility - designed for many applications and materials, including flush-cutting, plunge cutting, sanding,
- grinding, grout removal and scraping
- 2.5 Amp tool - ample power for heavier applications
- Variable-speed dial - for matching speed to application and material
- Constant Response circuitry - maintains speed under load
- Uses OIS Oscillating Tool accessories. also includes OSCAD1 adapter for use with many competitor accessories
- Durable accessory holder - easy to change and position accessories using Allen wrench
- Ergonomic - small grip circumference and soft grip areas for comfort and control
- Compact - small enough to reach into corners and other tight spaces
- Ball-joint cord swivel - for enhanced ease of positioning tool and for cord durability
- Stacked construction - robustness, professional design and low vibration
- Gears & gear housing reinforced gearing for better force transmission; robust metal gear housing
- Ideal for door jamb cuts - unlike some competitor models, the MX25e's flat nose allows a full 13/16 In. depth of cut when using standard 3-1/2 In. segment blades, such as when flush-cutting door jambs
- No-mar plastic ribs - protects vertical surface in front of tool
- Easy-to-use on/off switch
- Easy brush access
- Amperage: 7
- Bevel Angle Range: 45?
- Category: Jig Saws
- Cord Length: 10 ft
- Cutting Capacity Soft Wood: 5-7/8"
- Cutting CapacityAluminum: 0.875
- Cutting CapacityMild Steel: 0.375
- Height: 7"
- Hertz: 60
- Length: 10"
- Max. Bevel Cut: 45?
- No Load SPM: 500-3,100
- Rating: 120V
- Stroke Length: 1"
- Voltage: 120V
- Warranty: Limited 1-Year Warranty
- Weight: 5.9 lb
- Made in Malaysia
OSC138JF Japanese-Tooth Wood Saw Blade
OSC2RSC Rigid Scraper Blade
OSC312F Wood/Metal Saw Blade
OSC312RF RIFF Grout Blade
SDP001 Sanding Pad
15 Wood and Paint-Sanding Sheets
Accessory Mounting Screw & Washer