The Brinno Pan Lapse is a smartphone-programmable rotating camera stand. It allows you to take smooth, sweeping real-time videos or amazing panning time lapse videos with your Brinno camera, digital video camera, action camera or smartphone. You can mount the Pan Lapse on a tripod, or simply set it on a level surface. The camera attaches to the top via a 1/4 inch tripod screw mount, or use the included smartphone clamp to shoot video with your cell phone camera.
From within Brinno’s smartphone app you can easily set the following:
Speed of rotation (1-10 or infinity): For time lapse video 1 = slowest, 10 = fastest. Use infinity for real time video. Speed ranges from one rotation every 70 seconds to one rotation every 30 days.
Time interval (0-240 seconds): This is the time lapse interval that your camera is set to. 0 = real time video.
Panning angle (15-345 degrees or 0): The Brinno Pan Lapse can reverse itself, panning back and forth within this range. Set to 0 for 360 degrees continuous rotation
- Smartphone-programmable rotating camera stand allows you to take smooth, sweeping real-time videos or panning time lapse videos
- For use with Brinno cameras, digital video cameras and action cameras using tripod mount, or smartphone using included smartphone clamp
- Programmable via Brinno's smartphone app, which connects via Bluetooth (Android 4.3 or higher or Apple iOS)
- From within the app you can easily set speed of rotation, time lapse time interval, panning angle and rotation direction
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries (included); battery life can range between 48 hours and 30 days, depending on camera weight and speed setting