Cooking on-the-go has never been more convenient than with the Porta-Chef series. These grills offer an exceptional amount of power and grilling space compared to other portable grills, allowing you to cook delicious meals for the whole family or a feast for friends. The sturdy legs quickly snap into place providing a stable stand-alone grill. The powerful stainless steel burner provides you with the same exceptional cooking results you'd expect from a full sized barbecue. Easy set up with hose and regulator for a 5, 10 or 20 lb propane tank. From camping to tailgating, these grills are the perfect choice.
Watch Ben as he explains how to use Broil King's new Grill Tools.
Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
- 14,000 BTU main burner output
- 348 sq. in. / 2,245 sq. cm. total cooking space including chrome coated warming rack
- 220 sq. in. / 1,425 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Porcelain coated wire cooking grids
- Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 1 stainless steel tube burner
- Linear Flow infinitely adjustable burner valves
- Sure-Lite ignition system
- Accu-Temp thermometer
- Thick cast aluminum cook box
- Deluxe carrying straps included
- Premium powder-coat black epoxy paint finish
- QCC1 hose connection for use with hose and regulator for a 5, 10 or 20 lb propane tank
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Extra thick aluminum casting
- Detachable snap-in legs
- Grill Dimensions
33.5 in. Height
20.0 in. Width
37.5 in. Length
- Grill Weight
- Grid Dimensions
18 in. Width
12.25 in. Length