This OPEN BOX product you are browsing has been inspected by our qualified technicians to ensure that it meets factory specifications and includes all factory packed accessories. It is guaranteed to be in perfect working order but it is sold in "AS IS" condition (for example, the box may be torn, there may be cosmetic scratches, etc), returns will not be accepted unless the item is found to be defective. Please contact us with any questions BEFORE placing an order. We accept PayPal and all major credit cards. We do our best to describe each item we are selling to the best of our ability. Bear in mind that the item is sold as-is.
Use the "contact us" page to request additional information or images on this product
Cooking on-the-go has never been more convenient than with the Porta-Chef series. These grills offer an exceptional amount of power and grilling space compared to other portable grills, allowing you to cook delicious meals for the whole family or a feast for friends. The sturdy legs quickly snap into place providing a stable stand-alone grill. The powerful stainless steel burner provides you with the same exceptional cooking results you'd expect from a full sized barbecue. Easy set up with hose and regulator for a 5, 10 or 20 lb propane tank. From camping to tailgating, these grills are the perfect choice.
Watch Ben as he explains how to use Broil King's new Grill Tools.
Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
- 14,000 BTU main burner output
- 348 sq. in. / 2,245 sq. cm. total cooking space including chrome coated warming rack
- 220 sq. in. / 1,425 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Porcelain coated wire cooking grids
- Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 1 stainless steel tube burner
- Linear Flow infinitely adjustable burner valves
- Sure-Lite ignition system
- Accu-Temp thermometer
- Thick cast aluminum cook box
- Deluxe carrying straps included
- Premium powder-coat black epoxy paint finish
- QCC1 hose connection for use with hose and regulator for a 5, 10 or 20 lb propane tank
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Quality epoxy paint finish
- Extra thick aluminum casting
- Detachable snap-in legs
- Grill Dimensions
33.5 in. Height
20.0 in. Width
37.5 in. Length
- Grill Weight
- Grid Dimensions
18 in. Width
12.25 in. Length