The re-designed Monarch series is sure to turn heads. Broil King has grills for every budget yet the exceptional quality always remains the same. This is what sets the Monarch series apart from the rest. Each grill features a rust proof cast aluminum cook box, powerful Dual-Tube burners and durable stainless steel components. The new Monarch comes with stylish chrome painted steel drop-down side shelves with integrated tool hooks and a door designed for easy access to the propane tank. These quality, stylish grills are made for performance, dependability and great value.
Dual-Tube burners are designed to ensure a consistent flame from front to back, providing even and efficient heat distribution at the cooking surface. Made from high quality stainless steel and backed by a 5 year warranty.
CAST IRON COOKING GRIDS
Our cast iron grids are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks and the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking. With a little care, they will last a lifetime.
Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system provides superior heat distribution, protects the burner and vapourizes drippings for great barbecue flavour.
The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue will start with the push of a button.
Depending on the model you choose, the deep and durable cookbox is made from either dye cast aluminum, porcelain enameled steel or high-grade stainless steel. From convection cooking to searing heat, no matter what Broil King model you choose, they all provide excellent heat retention and long lasting durability.
DELUXE ACCU-TEMP THERMOMETER
Our easy to read stainless steel thermometer has a probe that reaches deep into the oven, giving you a more accurate temperature reading.
WHEELS AND CASTERS
The Wheels on the Broil King line-up of grills are built for easy maneuverability. With minimal effort you can slide your grill wherever you want in your backyard or on your patio. However, with the flip of a switch the heavy-duty locking swivel casters keep your grill stationary and stable.
We use high quality stainless steel for many components. All other steel is zinc coated and further protected by an epoxy paint that is baked on through a powder coated process.
- 30,000 BTU main burner output
- 500 sq. in. / 3,258 sq. cm. total cooking space
- 330 sq. in. / 2,129 sq. cm. primary cooking space
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- 3 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners
- Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- Linear Flow infinitely adjustable burner valves
- Sure-Lite electronic ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Therma-Cast aluminium cook box with stainless steel lid insert
- Enclosed cabinet with metallic charcoal epoxy painted door
- Metallic charcoal painted steel side shelves with integrated tool hooks
- Rust proof resin base with convenient tank well
- Large 7" / 18cm crack-proof wheels
- Large 2.5" / 6.4cm locking casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat black chrome epoxy paint finish
- 48.0 in. Height
- 22.0 in. Width
- 51.8 in. Length
- 112.0 lbs (LP Model)
- 113.0 lbs (NG Model)
- 22.55 in. Width
- 14.75 in. Length
We reward quality. This Broil King features a Lifetime Warranty on the cast aluminium components, 10 years on Dual-Tube burner system, and 2 years on all remaining parts and paint. Should you ever require assistance, our Customer Service Professionals are just a phone call away.