A grill fit for a king.The 420 features a total cooking surface of 695 sq. in. (with a primary cooking surface of 500 sq. inches). The iron cooking grids and the stainless steel Flav-r-wave cooking system allows the drippings from the meat to vaporize and soak its way back into the food for ultra flavor and head retention.This grill has four (4) stainless steel Dual-Tube burners that come with a ten year warranty that ensures delicious barbecue for years to come. This model has an integrated storage shelf for any tools, grill accessories or other storage needs you may need. grill is not only high quality but reasonably priced, sleek black paint finish, light and makes delicious food that will leave a smokey and savory zing on your tongue every time.
- Broil King cast iron rods are reversible. One side is pointed to give you perfect grill marks, while the other side is grooved to capture juices for continuous basting while cooking.
- The control knobs illuminate creating a stylish look that you will find attractive and functional after sunset.
- The Sure-Lite ignition system offers you peace of mind knowing your barbecue grill will start quickly and easily.
- Level Q leg levelers located on the front base of the barbecue grill, these convenient, durable resin leg levelers allow you to quickly and firmly stabilize your Broil King on uneven surfaces.
- Propane tank changes are quick and easy with the Broil King pull-out tank drawer. This feature is standard on all Regal Series propane models.
- 50,000 BTU main burner output
- 695 sq. in. / 4,484 sq. cm. total cooking space including porcelain coated warming rack
- 500 sq. in. / 3,226 sq. cm. primary large cook box
- Heavy-duty cast iron cooking grids
- Stainless steel Flav-R-Wave cooking system
- 4 stainless steel Dual-Tube burners
- Linear flow valves with 180? sensi-touch control
- Sure-lite electronic dual-electrode ignition system
- Deluxe Accu-Temp thermometer
- Stainless steel cook box with cast aluminium end caps
- Stainless steel handles
- Stainless steel side shelves with cast aluminium condiment bins
- Black porcelain enamelled roll-action lid with stylish cast aluminum end caps
- Rigid steel cabinet with black powder painted doors
- Large 3" / 7.6 cm locking casters
- Level Q leg levelers located on the front casters
- Rust resistant zinc coated steel components
- Premium powder-coat epoxy paint finish on cabinet and base
- Propane models have a pull-out tank drawer for easy changes plus an integrated storage shelf
- Built-in control knob lights
Propane (LP) - designed for use with 20lb tank - not included.