The BELTRONICS STiR Plus is an Installed High Performance Stealth Defense System. The STiR's GPS powered technology provides permanent relief from false alarms including automatic door openers, motion sensors and other radar-based sensors. And, it comes preloaded with thousands of red light and fixed position speed camera locations throughout North America.
Web Ready - The STiR Plus can be easily updated using your Windows based computer and the power of the internet. Simply connect the STiR Plus to a computer with an active Internet connection, log on to our website, and download the most up to date locations. You can even back up your data or update the STiR's operating software, (firmware), when available. The database is updated weekly, and Beltronics provides three years of downloadable updates for free. Click here for more information on Database Subscriptions.
Important: Location Database Updates and Detector Software Updates for the Beltronics STiR Plus requires a Windows based computer with active Internet connection. (Operating on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 only.)
- New Exclusive TotalShield Technology - Our new TotalShield Technology makes the STiR Plus completely invisible against any type of radar detector detector. Not only will it keep you unseen by all current radar detector detectors, (RDDs), it's designed to be completely undetectable by any future threats as well.
- New Pre-Loaded Safety Camera DEFENDER Database - provides warning for thousands of red light and fixed position speed camera locations throughout North America. (Includes three years of downloadable updates)
- New Web Ready - Safety camera database and operating software can be easily updated via our website. Requires a Windows based computer with active Internet connection. (Operating on Windows XP, Vista, or Windows 7 only.)
- Digital Signal Processing (DSP) - Our patented AutoScan feature continuously analyzes all incoming signals and automatically rejects unwanted false alarms. This gives you the perfect balance of long-range warning without annoying false alarms.
- Next Generation of Laser Protection - Multiple laser sensors, strategically positioned in the case, continually search for laser gun signals. Maximum range, including superior off-axis protection, is standard.
- Easy-To-Use Options and Controls - The STiR Plus is simple to use and operate. Preset at the factory, it's optimized for your travels in North America.
- Clear Digital Voice Alerts - The STiR Plus' easy to understand digital voice alerts keep you informed without taking your eyes off the road.
- High Definition Text Display - Using the brightest text display possible, it is easy to read from any angle. Choose from 3 different meter display modes.
- City Mode Filtering - Choose from two levels of City mode filters, including City Standard and City NoX for quiet operation in and around town.
- Brightness Control with Full Dark Mode - The STiR Plus has four levels of brightness, including an "auto" mode which automatically changes the brightness based on the ambient light in the vehicle.
- Mute and AutoMute - The STiR Plus comes with BELTRONICS' Auto-Mute feature, which automatically reduces the volume level during an alert. Or, simply press the Mute button on the controller detector during an alert to instantly quiet the audio.
-X-band: 10.525 GHz +/- 25 MHz
-K-band: 24.150 GHz +/- 100 MHz
-Ka-band: 34.700 GHz +/- 1300 MHz
-Laser: 904nm, +/- 33nm
-Dual-Horn Antenna Casting
-Superheterodyne, dual LNA's
-Scanning Frequency Discriminator
-Digital Signal Processing (DSP)
-Quantum Limited Video Receiver
-280 LED Alphanumeric
-Bar Graph, ThreatDisplay or Tech Display
-Automatic, plus 4 levels of fixed brightness including full Dark
-12VDC, Negative Ground
-AutoScan, Highway and AutoNoX
-City and City NoX
Additional Patented Technology