Bushnell. Team Primos. Deadliest combo since stick met string. For proof check out the Truth Laser Rangefinder.
Driven by ARC technology with Bow Mode, it determines compensated distance based on the angle of your shot so you always know what pin to use from 7 to 199 yards. And it delivers the same speed and pinpoint precision on line-of-sight readings out to 850 yards. With one-button operation, it?s easy to use, while the 4x magnification offers crystal-clear imagery every time. Only we make laser rangefinders that are Team Primos-approved. One hunt and you?ll see why.
- ARC - Angle Range Compensation
- Pocket-size ergonomic design
- 4x magnification Bow Mode ? provides true horizontal distance from 7?199 yards
- Lightning fast measurements
- Carrying case, battery and neck strap included
- Battery life indicator
- Anti-slip (non-glossy) sure-grip finish
- Posi-Thread battery door
- Magnification - 4x
- Rangefinder Range - 7-850 yds.
- Tree Ranging Performance (yds.) - 600
- Deer Ranging Performance (yds.) - 200
- Rangefinder Accuracy - +/- 1 yds.
- Angle Range - -90 degrees to +90 degrees
- Battery Type - 3-volt (incl.)
- Weight (oz/g) - 6.0/170