It's no secret that the groove rules instituted by the USGA are designed to reduce spin off wedges and short irons, placing more of a premium on shot-making. The new Tour i(s) leverages 2nd Generation Dual Core inertia technology, making it easier for golfers of all abilities to generate maximum short-game spin. The softest Callaway tour ball ever features refined HEX Aerodynamics for a stronger ball flight and more distance by reducing drag and promoting efficient ball flight in all wind conditions.
- Maximum Greenside Spin and Control: The Hyper-Urethane cover improves spin off wedges and shorter clubs. Maximum spin around the greens allows for total control with Tour-level distance.
- Soft Feel, Better Durability: The 2nd Generation Dual Core construction has a lower compression, creating a ball that feels and plays softer than any other tour-caliber ball Callaway has ever designed.
- Longer Distance and Greater Accuracy: A new, refined HEX Aerodynamics with six Sub-HEX geometries increases distance by reducing drag and cutting through the wind with a stronger, more penetrating ball flight.
- Materials Polybutadiene - Center, HPF - Boundary, Thermoset Urethane - Cover
- Packaged Quantity: 12
- Construction: 4-Piece
- Aerodynamic pattern: HEX aerodynamics
- Cover material Hardness: 46D
- Number of geometries: 332